Xbox one wont let me add an account

Discus and support Xbox one wont let me add an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to add an account to my xbox it says theres 32 accounts on it & i need to delete one to add another one, but theres only one account on it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshpecker, Apr 19, 2020.

1. joshpecker
    joshpecker Guest

When I try to add an account to my xbox it says theres 32 accounts on it & i need to delete one to add another one, but theres only one account on it.

Please help.

:)

joshpecker, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    joshpecker

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Josh,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues adding an account. We recommend a

soft factory reset
    . This will remove all profiles. There may be corruption causing the console to read all the profiles.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

xbox wont let me add an account

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  5. golfaddict31 Win User

xbox wont let me add an account keep getting error 0x80A40019 , I have reset the xbox and the internet connection is ok , please help
    Same please help
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with adding an account. Let's see what's going on so that we can best help out. Do you have any issues signing into the account here on Xbox.com instead of through your Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Xbox one wont let me add an account - Similar Threads - wont let add

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  4. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...
  5. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...
  6. It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm: It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm 806a7d65-1864-444d-afa3-7c244ae398e9
  7. Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app: For the past couple years I’ve been able to access Xbox app with my Xbox perfectly but after the discord update I added my discord account to my Xbox and used it to talk in discord voice chats on...
  8. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  9. xbox wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add my account back.: Hi ,this is the first time i had this issue where xbox wouldnt let me sign in and I know this problem has occrued with many people before and in the other forums ,their issues were fixed by a hard...
  10. My Xbox one wont let me add a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one wont let me add a account: so my Xbox one wouldn't let me add a account and then i reset it then i went through the steps and when i came to add an account it just took 5 min to load then took me back to the home screen and...