Xbox one wont launch or load ANYTHING!

Discus and support Xbox one wont launch or load ANYTHING! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one has been working well for the past two weeks and now all of a sudden my xbox one will sign me in but not into xbox live and there are just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Column Graph, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Column Graph
    Column Graph Guest

my xbox one has been working well for the past two weeks and now all of a sudden my xbox one will sign me in but not into xbox live and there are just the spinning circle loading symbol where the store is. when ever i select something from the
    home screen it does not do anything. and when it does load it just shows the logo/loading screen image then goes back to xbox home. not even the settings will work!!!

:)

Column Graph, Jan 2, 2014
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    xbox one wont load anything

Hello Nathan,

If you are using an external hard drive, disconnect it and then power up the console. See if this allows the console to boot properly.

Then power cycle the console (press power button for 10 seconds, unplug it from the wall for a few minutes, then power it on) and reconnect the hard drive.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jan 2, 2014
  3. gamerchic1
    gamerchic1 Guest
    xbox one wont load anything

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem starting up your Xbox. I know you said that you tried a hard reset but if you wouldn't mind I'd like for you to try it this way: press and hold the power button on the console until it turns off, leave it off
    for 30s and then turn it back on. I especially want you to leave it off for 30 seconds and then when you turn it back on let us know what happens okay?

I will also put a link here for following the steps if your Xbox One isn't powering on because this includes checking the power supply unit and some other ways of plugging the console that may help:

support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on

gamerchic1, Jan 2, 2014
  4. V1fU5
    V1fU5 Guest

Just do a hard power off, touch the power button on the console for 5 seconds. Worked for me

V1fU5, Jan 4, 2014
  5. tarholes
    tarholes Guest
    I have the same issue. Hard reset worked for me.

tarholes, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Pugstacio
    Pugstacio Guest
    This just happened to me. First the voice commands stopped working, so I thought whatever and turned on Netflix with my controller. After I watched a show I tried going to a game but it do what the OP said. Then I said what the heck, maybe I should see what's
    wrong with the kinect voice commands and went to settings, etc. and it froze. I turned off the Xbox and then unplugged the brick. Is that bad?

Pugstacio, Jan 5, 2014
  7. Same problem, did a hard reset (hold the power button until it completely shuts off). Came back on, worked. I was worried for a minute!

ToothlessFrog, Oct 31, 2018
  8. ToothlessFrog Win User

Same problem, did a hard reset (hold the power button until it completely shuts off). Came back on, worked. I was worried for a minute!
  9. Pugstacio Win User

This just happened to me. First the voice commands stopped working, so I thought whatever and turned on Netflix with my controller. After I watched a show I tried going to a game but it do what the OP said. Then I said what the heck, maybe I should see what's
    wrong with the kinect voice commands and went to settings, etc. and it froze. I turned off the Xbox and then unplugged the brick. Is that bad?
  10. V1fU5 Win User

Just do a hard power off, touch the power button on the console for 5 seconds. Worked for me
  11. tarholes Win User

I have the same issue. Hard reset worked for me.
  12. ZzANDY1234 Win User

Xbox One Wont Load Anything

I have tried both of these and still does not work
Thema:

1. Xbox one wont launch or load ANYTHING! - Similar Threads - wont launch load

2. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  3. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  4. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  5. forza wont launch after restarting it, what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza wont launch after restarting it, what do i do?: I was trying to play forza horizon 4 and when i open it through the xbox app on my pc, it shows the logo and then everything is just grey and i cant do anything unless i restart my pc. Any help?...
  6. Xbox app wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont launch: my Xbox app wont launch. it gets stuck on the loading screen and then just crashes after a few seconds. I have tried literally everything but nothing has worked. 6621dbcd-e9ac-4af7-9904-fa5b68516e0b
  7. PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager: When i launch Wrekfest for PC using Game Pass, the game hangs after the splash screen. I get a black full screen window and the mouse spinning icon. The game will not progress any futher than...
  8. Atomic Heart wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart wont launch: I have a problem with running Atomic Heart on dx12. I recive the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGED. I've checked all files integrity, checked drivers update, and directx version. Is there any way to...
  9. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  10. Modern warfare 2 on my series x wont launch. Freezes on load up. Just got this error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 2 on my series x wont launch. Freezes on load up. Just got this error...: Please help error message SHEPERD-FINTHEN 5a9ccea3-d53a-47c9-90e5-bba508e3609e