Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error

Discus and support Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new Xbox one. I followed every step in the manual and now when I turn it on I get an error message. The screen comes up black and has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlipperPiano778, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error

I just got a new Xbox one. I followed every step in the manual and now when I turn it on I get an error message. The screen comes up black and has the phrases "System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support." in multiple different languages with an error code
    "E305 00000001 80073CF6" at the bottom. Is there anything I may have done wrong or is this just something wrong with the system? Honestly, if I can't fix this, I may just go buy a PS4.

:)

FlipperPiano778, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.

Xenokai, Dec 25, 2015
  3. On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.

MusicLover3889, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Dec 25, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. Xenokai Win User

in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.
  7. Xenokai Win User

Xbox One crashes on every game I attempt to play

If the system is fully turning off i donno how to fix it. =/

If its just the games closing and returning you to the dashboard the Luckily you can actually fix that issue....

Goto Settings, then power options and change the power mode from Instant-On to Energy Saving and then turn off the system.

Reason why it works is when Instant-On is on its basically sends the system into a standby mode when you turn it off instead of fully shutting it down your console never fully gets to shut down and the xbox one never gets to boot up fresh. Energy Saving
    mode will let the system fully turn off. When using energy saving mode the startup of the system can take like a min or so. Once your issue is fixed simply re-enable instant on and it should work like normal. Just repeat if you have the issue again. Or
    you could just leace it on energy saving if you can stand the long startup screen. Its weird that the system has this issue, hope its fixable threw a update. =/
  8. Xenokai Win User

xbox one, out of memory 27

Set your xbox one's power mode to energy saving instead of the default instant on and it will allow the system to fully shut down when you turn off the system instead of staying in a standby based off state. This will let the ram boot up clean and wont
    have this issue. You can reenable instant on mode once you reboot with energy saving mode. But ive found it best to atleast turn off ur xbox with energy saving on atleast once a week to let it do a full startup.
  9. MusicLover3889 Win User

On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error - Similar Threads - Won't Fully Turn

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  5. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  6. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  7. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  8. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  9. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  10. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...