Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error

Discus and support Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new Xbox one. I followed every step in the manual and now when I turn it on I get an error message. The screen comes up black and has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlipperPiano778, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error

I just got a new Xbox one. I followed every step in the manual and now when I turn it on I get an error message. The screen comes up black and has the phrases "System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support." in multiple different languages with an error code
    "E305 00000001 80073CF6" at the bottom. Is there anything I may have done wrong or is this just something wrong with the system? Honestly, if I can't fix this, I may just go buy a PS4.

:)

FlipperPiano778, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.

Xenokai, Dec 25, 2015
  3. On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.

MusicLover3889, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Dec 25, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. Xenokai Win User

in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.
  7. Xenokai Win User

Xbox One crashes on every game I attempt to play

If the system is fully turning off i donno how to fix it. =/

If its just the games closing and returning you to the dashboard the Luckily you can actually fix that issue....

Goto Settings, then power options and change the power mode from Instant-On to Energy Saving and then turn off the system.

Reason why it works is when Instant-On is on its basically sends the system into a standby mode when you turn it off instead of fully shutting it down your console never fully gets to shut down and the xbox one never gets to boot up fresh. Energy Saving
    mode will let the system fully turn off. When using energy saving mode the startup of the system can take like a min or so. Once your issue is fixed simply re-enable instant on and it should work like normal. Just repeat if you have the issue again. Or
    you could just leace it on energy saving if you can stand the long startup screen. Its weird that the system has this issue, hope its fixable threw a update. =/
  8. Xenokai Win User

xbox one, out of memory 27

Set your xbox one's power mode to energy saving instead of the default instant on and it will allow the system to fully shut down when you turn off the system instead of staying in a standby based off state. This will let the ram boot up clean and wont
    have this issue. You can reenable instant on mode once you reboot with energy saving mode. But ive found it best to atleast turn off ur xbox with energy saving on atleast once a week to let it do a full startup.
  9. MusicLover3889 Win User

On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error - Similar Threads - Won't Fully Turn

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  8. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  9. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  10. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...