Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others

Discus and support Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox worked just fine and I was playing online last night but I turn it on this morning and the wifi is connected but no internet. I hard restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Little_king_3498, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others

My Xbox worked just fine and I was playing online last night but I turn it on this morning and the wifi is connected but no internet. I hard restart my router and modem, same with my Xbox and it still won't connect. When i turn on my phone hotspot it connects to it instantly with no problems but just won't connect to my home wifi. 3 TV's and 2 phones are running perfect on the wifi. I checked the app and I didn't have any devices blocked from the wifi. I've been trying to figure it out for hours restarting my router and console and calling my ISP to see if they have anything to do with it to no luck.

:)

Little_king_3498, Feb 2, 2023
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Network/ W!

"My xbox won't connect to my wifi unless i use an ethernet cable"

If you want to use WiFi to connect to your network hardware you must disconnect the ethernet cable from the console. It's one or the other not both.

Wired ethernet is superior to WiFi.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

It looks like this may have something to do with your Wi-Fi encryption. Could you try changing your encryption like to WPA, WPA2, WP3, WAPI, etc. Let's see which one will let your console be connected to your Wi-Fi.
  4. StaceyQR. Win User

Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

It's my wifi won't connect to my xbox everything else works fine on the wifi but the wifi won't connect to my xbox one x
  5. WPAK Win User

Networking hardware question

Hi there,

simple question indeed, but as far as I know there is no technical details about that.

I do know that when a cable is connected you won't be able to select Wifi (connect to the wifi network) as network option.

And since as far as I know the Wifi option is only one that can connect to a wifi network, it in itself isn't broadcasting in a way that other devices can find or connect to the console via Wifi, as in it's not a hotspot etc.
  6. raggedytax5203 Win User

Update the console

Xbox One X not displaying any wireless networks, even though other devices are connected to the WiFi. I even reset the console but kept the games&apps. However, when restarting it still won't show any wireless-networks.
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others - Similar Threads - won't connect wifi

2. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  3. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  4. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  5. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  6. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  7. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  8. Xbox won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi: Hi, I can't connect my xbox to my WiFi, it worked OK before but now it won't connect, can you please help, thanks 7d402720-3f23-4a1c-b17e-d08f4f65306d
  9. Xbox series x won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't connect to wifi: I've fried resetting both the console and the router and nothing works, messed with just about every setting I can and still it won't connect. ab0fe51b-b439-4fa4-96f2-6eed989bbddc
  10. Xbox series x won't connect to the WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't connect to the WiFi: Hello, my xbox the last few days hadn't been connecting to the WiFi upon startup, so I had to factory reset just to get it to connect to my WiFi, it wouldn't have any other wireless connections on...