Xbox One without Kinect

Discus and support Xbox One without Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why Microsoft couldn't do an Xbox One without Kinect? As a gamer, I only use my 360 for games, I'm not interested in all the apps and media use etc. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ace Eyed Ace, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Ace Eyed Ace
    Ace Eyed Ace Guest

Xbox One without Kinect

Why Microsoft couldn't do an Xbox One without Kinect? As a gamer, I only use my 360 for games, I'm not interested in all the apps and media use etc. I just want a games console!

I don't mind paying for an Xbox One, but considering I won't ever use Kinect I don't see why I can't just go without it. I want to play Battlefield 4 with 64 players instead of the 360's 24 players.

Kinect has never appealed to me, it's just not my thing. A complete games console is what I want, top notch graphics and loads of memory.

If Microsoft have any plans to do this anytime soon, would someone please let me know?

:)

Ace Eyed Ace, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Difference between Xbox One and Xbox One without Kinect

Looks like I will need to make the switch over. I know on 11/2/2014 the Xbox One without Kinect will be available are there any differences between the Xbox One with Kinect and Xbox One without kinect.

HarleyTripleX, Jan 6, 2014
  3. XSICKMFAS1b345, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

Xbox One without Kinect

They want to be like google and sell information from Kinect to advertisers

Thanatos465, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Ace Eyed Ace
    Ace Eyed Ace Guest
    Now that doesn't surprise me!!

6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Kinect is support in many of the games and adds some really cool features, Ryse for example has voice commands which you use at certain points, at the moment they are very basic on Ryse, but I expect them to get much more in depth later.

Don't be frightened of change the Kinect is a great piece of kit and will add to the game experience, its not just for apps and media.

Kinect can read all sorts of things like blood pressure, imagine playing a game, it senses how tence you are and the game adapts to your condition, very very cool.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Ace Eyed Ace
    Ace Eyed Ace Guest
    Thank you for this. I suppose 'change' isn't all bad!

8. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

Xbox One without Kinect

Kinect w/ BF4 is amazing... orders.. ammo.. attack.. defend.... health... all just by saying... I NEED AMMO instead of finding a support guy.... aiming down the sights at him..... holding the RB then navigate to need ammo...

Still do not know why so many people are anti kinect.. and have YET TO TRY IT

tohellnbak, Jan 6, 2014
  9. Ace Eyed Ace
    Ace Eyed Ace Guest
    Thankyou for this very useful

Ace Eyed Ace, Oct 31, 2018
  10. XSICKMFAS1b345 Win User

I am so Happy Thank you Microsoft kinect a valuable asset to Xbox One

11. InCon7rol xX Win User

Why no kinect

not like kinect. I would love a pack Xbox One without Kinect.
  12. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Why force a piece of hardware onto people that do not want it?

There should be 2 options: Xbox One without Kinect for $400 and with Kinect for $500.
  13. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Is Kinect mandatory

Microsoft said they have no plans of releasing the Xbox One without the Kinect, but I think Microsoft will release the Xbox One without the Kinect to try and match PS4's price tag. I used to
    be anti-Kinect myself because of the Kinect 1, but I got to try out the Kinect 2 at a friends and I love it. Navigating the UI is made easier with voice commands and I cannot play BF4 without the Kinect - voice commands, head tracker and the leaning feature.
  14. IceJaiden Win User

Xbox One Without Kinect

The xbox one with kinect is exactly the same as the console sold without kinect so obviously it will work.
Thema:

Xbox One without Kinect

1. Xbox One without Kinect - Similar Threads - without Kinect

2. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  3. How can I download Kinect photos without KinectShare.com?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I download Kinect photos without KinectShare.com?: Hello, I have an Xbox 360 with Kinect and I want to download my photos/videos from Avatar Kinect to my computer, but KinectShare.com has been discontinued since 2017 and I couldn't find any other...
  4. Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360: Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox 360 50fa84b1-969c-446a-a656-1814ca6726c0
  5. Xbox one console new version without kinect

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one console new version without kinect: Not at all impressed that the new Xbox doesn’t have kinect with it. That is all I use for exercise because I am not a fan of just sitting and playing games only with the controller. For one I like...
  6. How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?: I use the Kinect camera for streaming [with a headset for the mic,] and it keeps on picking up commands that I haven't said and I want to disable this. However, I do not want to turn off the...
  7. como calibrar o kinect sem o caratao[how to calibrate the kinect without the card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como calibrar o kinect sem o caratao[how to calibrate the kinect without the card]: comprei o xbox de outra pessoa e pede calibragem do kinect por cartao e nao me foi dado como resolver [Translation - I bought someone else's xbox and asks for kinect calibration by card and I was...
  8. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  9. any way to make the kinect work with xbox one s without the kinect adpater? or is my kinect ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    any way to make the kinect work with xbox one s without the kinect adpater? or is my kinect ...: any way to make the kinect work with xbox one s without the kinect adpater? or is my kinect useless? Apparently they don't make the adapter anymore (or at least its not available to purchase in...
  10. Kinect does not work without adapter on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect does not work without adapter on Xbox one S: I just changed my old Xbox One with a brand new Xbox One S. I am very happy of the purchase with the only exception that I find out that the Kinect does not work on the console without an adapter....