Xbox One Wireless Controller on Win10

Discus and support Xbox One Wireless Controller on Win10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i recently bought a wireless xbox one controller and I've been having several issues with it, first off when I switch from wired to wireless I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nyrue, May 3, 2017.

1. Nyrue
    Nyrue Guest

i recently bought a wireless xbox one controller and I've been having several issues with it, first off when I switch from wired to wireless I have to either restart my computer or re pair the device in the settings, also when playing games (ubisoft games
    only so far) I've been experiencing issues where the imputs get mixed up, or it becomes unresponsive, I am running on windows 10 and using and asus BT400 usb dongal to pair the device, any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

Nyrue, May 3, 2017
  2. Nyrue
    Nyrue Guest

i recently bought a wireless xbox one controller and I've been having several issues with it, first off when I switch from wired to wireless I have to either restart my computer or re pair the device in the settings, also when playing games (ubisoft games
    only so far) I've been experiencing issues where the imputs get mixed up, or it becomes unresponsive, I am running on windows 10 and using and asus BT400 usb dongal to pair the device, any help would be greatly appreciated

Nyrue, May 3, 2017
  3. OrenKorem
    OrenKorem Guest
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller won't work only in an online game (PC Win10 system)

Hello.

My Wireless XBOX 360 controller will not work for example in NBA2K16 - it works only on a local game, but when I play with someone online, only the wired XBOX 360 controller works.

It's a win10 pc system.

Thanks

OrenKorem, May 3, 2017
  4. Xbox One Wireless Controller on Win10

Hi,

Availability of updates for the Xbox One controller is a possible factor as to why you're encountering this issue. We suggest running the
    Microsoft easy fix solution for devices and driver provided on this

link
    . This automated troubleshooter can help diagnose and resolve issues with using external devices on Windows 10.

You also need to make sure that the Xbox One controller's firmware and your Windows 10 PC are up-to-date. To guide you on how to install the updates, kindly refer to the following links:

After installing the updates, kindly restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Reconnect the controller and check if you'll encounter the same issue.

Notify us with the progress. If anything else comes up, we're here to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 3, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

Availability of updates for the Xbox One controller is a possible factor as to why you're encountering this issue. We suggest running the
    Microsoft easy fix solution for devices and driver provided on this

link
    . This automated troubleshooter can help diagnose and resolve issues with using external devices on Windows 10.

You also need to make sure that the Xbox One controller's firmware and your Windows 10 PC are up-to-date. To guide you on how to install the updates, kindly refer to the following links:

After installing the updates, kindly restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Reconnect the controller and check if you'll encounter the same issue.

Notify us with the progress. If anything else comes up, we're here to further assist you.
  6. PokeGamer Y Win User

Xbox one controller with Win10Pro

As far as I know, you can´t connect the controller to the pc directly via Bluetooth. The only way you can connect it to your pc is buying a wireless adapter which is sold with some controllers. Here
    is the page of the product
  7. CarTzy Win User

Why can I only connect one of my 2 controllers to my pc?

Hi Blake NL,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Have you connected this controller to this PC before?
    • Have you tested the controller on another PC?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a Windows device | Xbox Support

Please see Catherine Cus. recommendation for this issue on this thread: Xbox one wired controller not recognized on win10 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  8. teh dannrz Win User

Unable to install XBox 360 wired controller on Windows 10

I am also having trouble running a Xbox360 controller on Win10

All drivers and OS are up to date

Controller is recognised and running properly according to the device manager.

Controller works on a Xbox360 console, wired or wireless (I am using the cable to connect to Win10)

Controller simply does not work at all, ring lights flash when plugged in and Xbox button pressed but that is all it seems to be able to do.

Have tried following all steps under installation and troubleshooting on the xbox support site, also can not log in to use xbox support chat or phone options despite the fact that I am logged in.
  9. bundito Win User

Proper setup for Xbox "Wireless Display" app?

I'm running the game on my Win10 laptop and trying to "project" (WinKey + P) it to my Xbox One X, with the "Wireless Display" app running.

It's the brand-new Xbox One app, just released last week.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Wireless Controller on Win10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Win10

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...