Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....

Discus and support Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Bought today my Minecraft Java Edition, but I couldn't join multiplayer, I got the error "Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuilhermeCozendey, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....

I Bought today my Minecraft Java Edition, but I couldn't join multiplayer, I got the error "Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings"

Then I went to Privacy & online safety, under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety and I got the following error: "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later."

The "Privacy" and the "Xbox 360 Online Safety" tabs are working (showing many options and all the buttons to allow/disable), but only the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" tab keep showing me that error.

I am playing in an adult account (1997), I got in touch with support and they asked me to do many things, to create a Microsoft Family, to leave the Family and create again, to create another microsoft account to manage the account as I enter with my main account as a family member, they asked me to add address and billing info, I have tried to access my account from my phone, tried to connect by 4g, I was using Chrome and switched to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer...

Tried to do all of that, but nothing solved my problem.

I don't know what else I could do, I have tried anything and did everything the support asked me to do, but the error persisted.

:)

GuilhermeCozendey, Apr 28, 2021
  2. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

View activity is set to "Allow", link takes me to the Privacy and Online Safety page through the browser, but getting the same issue.

I'm still getting the "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." message when I click on the middle tab for Windows 10 devices online safety.
  3. ExecuteNIx Win User

Microsoft privacy settings not working

The adult of the family group did to go to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety tab, but that tab was kept saying we were unable to load your settings only for my profile, it showed for every other family member, i know how to change the settings for multiplayer, but the problem i am having is that the tab i need to use is not working
  4. lefterischalkidis Win User

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at this time''

Thank you for your reply.

Firstly I am not in a family group ( I ve tried that once, as I mentioned above, to see if I can bypass my issue)

Secondly I cant change any settings in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab due to my issue (I am getting for months now this message: "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later"

Any Microsoft agent ?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at this time''

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

After joining a family group with an adult, follow these steps to change your privacy settings.

Sign in to your Microsoft account.

https://www.xbox.com/

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or passkey.

Select the gamertag for the account that you want to manage.

Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Have the member sign in and then sign out of their account on the console to make sure the changes take effect.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....

1. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time.... - Similar Threads - Windows Online Safety

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  5. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  8. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  9. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  10. Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online: I have had this error while trying to run 1.20 out of the Minecraft launcher. I have updated it, reinstalled the launcher and none of these have worked. [img] 774c3b56-eae1-420f-a1a3-4c915abee4f5