: Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung

Discus and support : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch) The OP says the 50 inch TV still works, so it seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JaimeGomezN, Jun 13, 2020.

1. JaimeGomezN
    JaimeGomezN Guest

: Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)
    The OP says the 50 inch TV still works, so it seems to be a bandwidth issue.

:)

JaimeGomezN, Jun 13, 2020
  2. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

What is the video image format you use?
  3. Killing Intent Win User

Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

That's weird. Im using a 21 inch gaming monitor and if works fine on it. It also works perfectly fine with my Sony TV which is like 50 something inches.
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

very weird indeed i run my xbox one on a 24 inch monitor
  5. Miniman2804 Win User

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  6. JaimeGomezN Win User

I tried on an older Toshiba 37 inch, 1080p, 4 hdmi outputs. No luck, is there some setting that smart tvs that older HD tvs dont have? Is there an xbox setting?
Thema:

1. : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung - Similar Threads - smaller TVs works

2. How can I make my mouse smaller on Fortnite With xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I make my mouse smaller on Fortnite With xbox: Znxndnskxbdkxbexirgrvdbrvrr the rv e45bb660-2584-4925-808e-f15e084aa46e
  3. Why are the Xbox controllers getting SMALLER?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are the Xbox controllers getting SMALLER?: Let me start by saying that I am not a giant and I do wear XL sized gloves. I have been gaming since the 1980's starting with the original Nintendo Entertainment System and have been playing on...
  4. Why is my Hogwarts Legacy game so much smaller than every ones else even though I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Hogwarts Legacy game so much smaller than every ones else even though I...: Hey so I noticed that other people’s Hogwarts Legacy game is about 77 Gb when they download it and when I google searched is it says the size of the game is supposed to be 77Gb. But when I...
  5. Microsoft's apparent lack of safety precautions on smaller purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft's apparent lack of safety precautions on smaller purchases: I just got off the phone after a nice chat with my bank. According to them, Microsoft does not require expiration date or cvv code verification on small purchases. This makes random number...
  6. Gamer with brachydactyly--Where can I buy a smaller controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer with brachydactyly--Where can I buy a smaller controller?: I have had a Power A compact Xbox 360 controller for many years. Unfortunately today it started to drift with the R stick. I have brachydactyly and it's difficult for me to use the more modern...
  7. Bring back Xbox Live Arcade! A great way to bring Indie Developers back and smaller simpler...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Xbox Live Arcade! A great way to bring Indie Developers back and smaller simpler...: I loved Xbox live arcade. Cheaper simpler BBB games which allowed for indie devs to get exposure. I have many fond memories of Boom Boom Rocket, Prince of Persia Classic, Teenage Mutant Ninja...
  8. Xbox One Stretched smaller screen display

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Stretched smaller screen display: Turned on my Xbox one to the screen being only on the top half of the screen and stretched. I have went into to display settings and checked the resolution. I've went into my TVs settings and...
  9. How To Download Smaller Game Sizes On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Download Smaller Game Sizes On Xbox Series X: Can you download games that are a smaller size (Xbox Series S size) on the Xbox Series X? f13a4ad6-8ba5-4aec-9854-6bf8a50f44d0
  10. In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....: Why in microsoft jigsaw does screen expand, contract randomly when using mouse pad but not with external mouse? 683f3fc3-9e1c-4eb7-bbb9-506a044d27ce