Xbox One will not sign my account in?

Discus and support Xbox One will not sign my account in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one will not let me sign in. I will try to sign in then it will send me back to the page i was doing (without signing me in) and then when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshAEmmott, Jan 8, 2016.

1. JoshAEmmott
    JoshAEmmott Guest

My xbox one will not let me sign in. I will try to sign in then it will send me back to the page i was doing (without signing me in) and then when i try to sign in a second time it will freeze and then say there is an error and to try again. When trying
    again, it does the same. I can't seem to find out why it is doing this?

:)

JoshAEmmott, Jan 8, 2016
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

EDDS, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Xbox One will not sign my account in?

Hard reset the Xbox AND the modem and router...then if still no , delete that profile and then try and re add it...

RobertBuckalew, Jan 8, 2016
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Hard reset the Xbox AND the modem and router...then if still no , delete that profile and then try and re add it...
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Xbox will not sign in to one of my accounts.

7. XBF Leo G Win User

Signing into my account Xbox One

Hello DavidEdwards_9696,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your account on your console due to an error with your Microsoft account. Usually, the
    Microsoft account website will inform you of any issues with your account as soon as you sign in. Do you see an error message when you try signing in to the Microsoft account website?
    We recommend
    power cycling your console
    by holding down the power button on the console. If this does not resolve the issue, you can try

removing the profile from the console and adding it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results DavidEdwards_9696!
  8. HatredJT Win User

Xbox One Turns Off When I Try to Sign In

Well I don't have access to another Xbox One but I do to a Xbox 360 to which it let me sign into fine, and without turning off, after re-entering my email and password to my Microsoft/Xbox account.

And a small update on the Xbox One situation: After attempting to log into my Microsoft account, to which it turns off, when turned back on my "" profile is available on the sign in side menu, but when I select it I get the signing in loading screen
    then it seems to stop for a second and the sign in side menu opens again, without signing me in to my "" account. Although it does not sign me into my account the Xbox One does not turn off. I guess that's a plus...
  9. SouthernHawk407 Win User

Is live ded?

I cant even sign into my account on my Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One will not sign my account in? - Similar Threads - sign account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  6. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  7. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...