Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

Discus and support Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NOPE TIGER, Jul 17, 2019.

1. NOPE TIGER
    NOPE TIGER Guest

Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update.

:)

NOPE TIGER, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please first try powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then you may need to try deleting then redownloading the game.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mindcraft

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your recent purchase of Minecraft. Do you mind describing how your son's Xbox One console is behaving when attempting to launch Minecraft? Please post any error messages or codes that
    may display when launching the game. You may want to try performing a
    power-cycle
    on the Xbox One to troubleshoot this.

Please keep us updated.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

“outdated client”

Hello Camellachee,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are one of you guys enrolled in the Minecraft Beta? The outdated client issues means that either one of you guys is not fully updated in Minecraft, or one of you are in the Minecraft Beta. To unenroll from the
    beta, you would launch the Xbox insider hub to navigate to Minecraft from there and then select unenroll or "Leave this preview."

For more information on this minecraft error code, please visit
    Minecraft support
  5. KotKLaguzQueen Win User

Can't download games from ms store

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft error code 0x80073cf6

Hi DannyLee6,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching Minecraft and receiving error code: 0x80073cf6. To troubleshoot this, you may want to try a

Power-Cycle
    on your Xbox One S. Also, check your
    Order History
    to verify your Minecraft game code was redeemed on your account.

I hope this helps, please keep us updated!
Thema:

1. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help - Similar Threads - launch Minecraft error

2. How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft: [img] I haven't played Minecraft for a year and have no idea why it's doing this. The message says unable to prepare files for download. Could this be related to Curse Forge?...
  3. Minecraft legends launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends launch error: Hi, I downloaded minecraft legends on gamepass PC and i cant launch it and this error keeps popping up... I tried re-installing the game and updating my graphic drivers but it didn't help. Im...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch): I'm having the same issue as outlined here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-windows-will-not-open/467bfe9c-924e-4b65-85a2-e7402aa35218 I've tried all of the...
  5. Minecraft Refuses to Launch Following October 5th Performance Update - Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Refuses to Launch Following October 5th Performance Update - Error 0x803f8001: Good afternoon, I am on an Xbox One X. I updated Minecraft a few days ago without issue. I did not uninstall the game while it was updating or otherwise interrupt the update process. I am aware...
  6. Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1: Before I explain my problem these are my specs. GTX 1080 ti Intel I7 7th gen 16 Gbs of ram Every time I open Minecraft launcher, OpenJDK Platform binary starts and sometimes stays dormant...
  7. Error code: 0x803F8001 Not letting me launch minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x803F8001 Not letting me launch minecraft: I bought and installed Minecraft, When I tried to open it a pop up appeared saying " Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...
  8. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft: I migrated my account in September and since then a didn't really play Minecraft. I wanted to play Minecraft but when I tried to log in this Error occurred. I read about (0x8015DC0B) error And it...
  9. Minecraft won’t launch Xbox One X error code 0x8007023e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t launch Xbox One X error code 0x8007023e: I have tried SOOOO many times. I uninstalled the game, my files, even hard resetted the xbox. No results. I can’t launch it, it was working COMPLETELY FINE YESTERDAY. Legit no help at all...
  10. minecraft unknown game launch error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft unknown game launch error.: I have a problem with running minecraft. several other people have this error [img] [img] I tried reinstalling the game, but it didn't work. there are no ways to solve this problem on the...