XBOX ONE will not eject game disk

Discus and support XBOX ONE will not eject game disk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, I have a box that was purchased for Christmas. It was working fine until yesterday when we went to remove a game disk. It will not eject... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theeasycure5167, Jan 2, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE will not eject game disk

Hello All,

I have a box that was purchased for Christmas. It was working fine until yesterday when we went to remove a game disk. It will not eject unless we manually do so. Any suggestions. We have tried 2 different games with the same problem.

Thanks!

:)

theeasycure5167, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
    Cobb, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Xbox one keeps ejecting disk in drive while turned off or sometimes during game sessions

My Xbox one will sometimes eject my game discs when I will be playing and ejects the disk sometimes after the console has been powered off

deathmetalcrazy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. bobolamalama Win User

Is there anyway to eject disks from the Xbox One using the controller rather than the console's eject button?

why does the xbox one system, not have and eject on controllers like the xbox 360. You have to go to the console and manually eject the dvd or game disk. This makes no sense at all. the Xbox1 is an awesome Box1 except for something this simple. What were
    they thinking, or were they? They should be able to have a software download to tell the system to eject a disk form the controllers or by voice command.
  5. Upstream Sea Win User

Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?

[quote user="smrtsnipe"]

I have the classic Xbox and my eject button broke, which isn't a big deal usually because I can eject on the dashboard. However, i just bought dead space 2 and it has two disks, and to progress in-game to the next half it required you to put the disk in,
    in-game. I tried saving, then going to the dashboard and putting in disk two then playing from there but it requires disk one. so is there a way to eject the disk tray in game without using the eject button? thanks!

[/quote]

Hello smrtsnipe,

For this issue, you may have to manually eject the Xbox 360 Disc Drive. This can be done with a paperclip, but is not recommended to be done in game. If your Xbox 360 is still under warranty, you may want to contact Xbox Customer Support and get a repair.
    If you are not under warranty, you will need to
    perform these steps
    . If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!
  6. Scooby Doo Win User

Xbox One Eject Button Broken

7. TheGoonTick Win User

new xbox 250gb disc tray opens and closes randomly by itself.

my xbox started ejecting the disk in the middle of games also...really wierd and annoying i'll probably buy a new one.
  8. Raijin KC Win User

Xbox One randomly ejects disk or turns on.

i have the same problem with my xbox one. i found that if you take the disk out after playing, the xbox will not turn on by itself but you can still here the eject noise while its off sometimes. it still ejects my disk by itself also while im playing a game
    sometimes as well
Thema:

XBOX ONE will not eject game disk

1. XBOX ONE will not eject game disk - Similar Threads - eject game disk

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...: My Xbox game pass app once launched doesn't allow me to eject my external HD drive which the games are installed in even after closing the app. it says the drive is in use so can't be ejected....
  5. Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.: Of course i can just disconnect the USB but i don't want to do that cuz it's not the right way to disconnect an external HDD, i want to eject it but always says it's in use thus not letting me...
  6. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  7. Eject button and game start up failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject button and game start up failure: Ive just turned on my xbox one after about an hour of not playing it to continue playing an xbox 360 compatible game, but it wont start, says something wrong and directs me to multiplayer chat...
  8. Game won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't eject: Xbox One.....Horizon 2 game. Played game successfully, but it won't eject. Help! d456e6d7-c45b-4a3e-b197-4f40f81d4060
  9. How do I eject my game discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I eject my game discs?: Hi there, I (seem) to have no way to eject the discs out from my Xbox One. The buttons on the front of the console do not seem to work (or even be real for that matter, the power button and eject...
  10. Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?: I have the classic Xbox and my eject button broke, which isn't a big deal usually because I can eject on the dashboard. However, i just bought dead space 2 and it has two disks, and to progress...