Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not...

Discus and support Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not successful" The CenturyLink C4000LG Modem is well known for... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JacobSillyman, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not...

JacobSillyman, Aug 9, 2021
  2. JacobSillyman Win User

Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not successful"

Thanks for the response! Do you have any idea of other, older modems/routers I might be able to switch out for with Century Link that don't have these problems? If it really is just a problem with the hardware, I'd rather do that than lose out on the use of my xbox
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not successful"

Have you tried connecting with a cable? I know it may not be ideal but this would confirm whether it is an issue with the Wi-Fi or if it's an underlying issue with that modem and Xboxes

I have seen a comment that the 4000 modems had issues with older Wi-Fi drivers (which would likely be the case due to the age of the XB1 platform)...trouble is I suspect that's not something that can be fixed on an Xbox (a PC would likely have an option)

Not sure if this is any help but this has a troubleshooting for uPNP and also has a XBL specific section on it:

https://mysupport.zyxel.com/hc/en-u...PE-CenturyLink-NAT-UPnP-Troubleshooting-Guide
  4. Nursemorph Win User

You shouldn't specifically need an older router, just one that is proven to work with the XB1. It may simply be the firmware in the CL modems doesn't like older Wi-Fi firmware.

Best thing to do is find some general "top 10" lists or some such (plenty show up if you type "best router for wi-fi on an original xbox one?"...assuming you have an Original Xbox One) and, from there, do a web search of each one and see what works best in your price range etc. Generally, Netgear, TP-Link, Asus, brands like that are usually pretty good
  5. SierraJackson1 Win User

I have port forwarding but I don't know how to use it
  6. SierraJackson1 Win User

Hey, wired connection works! I don't really know if it helps and if I unplug it and test it again and see if it'll connect wirelessly, network speeds are kinda low though://
Thema:

Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not...

1. Xbox One will not connect to Xbox Live using new CenturyLink C4000LG Modem - "UPnP not... - Similar Threads - connect Live using

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live: I tried to load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one using the game pass but when I go onto the game it disconnects me from xbox live and asks me to sign in. When I click my account it says that my...
  6. can not use minecraft pocket edition connect to win10 edition by xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not use minecraft pocket edition connect to win10 edition by xbox live: i can not use minecraft pocket edition connect to win10 edition by xbox live either win10 edition connect to pocket edition i can connected them to same world when two device were in same LAN...
  7. Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.: please help me with my wireless connection that won't let me connect for some reason and I keep trying to type the password and it won't let me connect. 151c4f0e-727b-4c74-b8bd-08224624da47
  8. Cannot Accept New "Terms of Use" when Trying to Connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Accept New "Terms of Use" when Trying to Connect to xbox Live: I turned on my xbox for the first time in over a year today. When I tried to connect to xbox Live, it said that the Terms of Use have changed and that I had to accept them; however, my account is...
  9. How to use a child's email to connect to X-Box Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use a child's email to connect to X-Box Live?: So I have an X-Box Live account under my email address. My son wants to get on X-Box live. So I created him a new @outlook email address. During creation it prompted me to link it to a parent's...
  10. Can connect to live and use online apps but can't play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to live and use online apps but can't play online games: So I just bought my xbox one two days ago and was able to use Netflix without a hitch, but every time I try to play COD online I run into the message that I am not signed in to a current xbox live...