Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox...

Discus and support Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to load into a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One it freezes on the Logo e9d4c237-7a47-4dbc-bad4-d0f2fde10053 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanOneal2, Mar 26, 2021.

1. NathanOneal2
    NathanOneal2 Guest

Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox...

When I try to load into a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One it freezes on the Logo

:)

NathanOneal2, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

Проблемы с MortalKombat .Problems with MortalKombat

3. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox 360

Hey there Bikehauler!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this freezing issue while trying to play with your console.

I doubt that it is your avatar. It might be stemming from a problem with your console communicating with Xbox Live or running the game period.

If you don't mind me asking, which console are you playing the game on? Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

If you are having problems trying to run the game on the 360, I suggest trying the steps here on our support article entitled

Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Solution

One the One, I'd say your best course of action is for you to try the steps on "My Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay".

If and when you get a chance, try either of the pages that apply to your model of console and let us know how they helped in resolution of your issue.

Hope this info was helpful

Thanks!
  4. Lesley Harrison Win User

keeps freezing

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your 360. Which kind of 360 do you have, and when is it freezing? Are you trying to play a game, or is it locking up on the dashboard? You may want to have a look at the troubleshooting tips here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

gears of war 2

Hi BlackSamurai24,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Gears of War 2. Do you mind clarifying whether you are attempting to play on the Xbox One or the Xbox 360? If you are on the Xbox One, please check out this article:
    Game Freeze Solution; if you are playing on Xbox 360, visit:
    Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Solution.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox 360 Logo

Hello there @NathanOneal2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox... - Similar Threads - try play 360

2. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  3. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  4. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  5. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  6. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  7. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  8. Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.: So my question is how do I get my DLCs from the Xbox 360 disk to my Xbox Series X? I would like to play the game with all the DLCs, that I have paid for 2 times. I have the base game and all DLCs...
  9. Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.: I have recently bought the disc version of scarface the world is yours. I have an official Xbox hard drive on my black slim Xbox 360 E . I keep getting a message saying "this original Xbox game is...
  10. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...