xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying...

Discus and support xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying in 640*480 p 045d9dff-fd45-44e8-b24e-373419e874d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avtar Singh1, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Avtar Singh1
    Avtar Singh1 Guest

xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying...

xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying in 640*480 p

:)

Avtar Singh1, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying in 640*480 p

Perfect. Have you just tried on your monitor now? Is it working fine there?
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know, Avatar! Thank you, enjoy playing your games.
  4. Avtar Singh1 Win User

i did this exactly

but after selecting display option 720p 1080p

black screen occur which lasts for few seconds and than back to 640*480

however on same tv and same hdmi it was working fine since last few days..

i tried 4 diffrent hdmi cabels

but issue is same
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Avtar, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To isolate the issue further, kindly use a different TV or a different HDMI cable.

Suppose the issue persists even after using a different TV or different HDMI cable. Try to reset the display by following the steps below:

"1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.

2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.

4. In either case, this will boot your console in low-resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown."
  6. Avtar Singh1 Win User

no but i have computer moniter

sometime it works on them

and somtimes it's not
Thema:

1. xbox one was working fine since last many days now stop showing display only displaying... - Similar Threads - was working fine

2. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  3. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  4. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  5. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  6. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  7. Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?: Hi! i have an Xbox One S in my house but the problem is that i live in a very cold and humid place so the humidity inside and outside my house is normally 90-100% humidity which means my walls are...
  8. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...
  9. Logitech g402 stopped working on my computer but works on other devices fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g402 stopped working on my computer but works on other devices fine?: My mouse wheel click stopped working and i went to update the driver in device manager and chose the option (browse my computer for drivers/Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my...
  10. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...