Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

Discus and support Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just say "Xbox snap ..........." Could be friends, chat, whatever mate. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

Just say "Xbox snap ..........." Could be friends, chat, whatever mate.

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  2. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    @ Fear tried that mate but could not get friends to snap to side, I can get activity and other things but not my friends?

KALEEF, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Hmm. Have you seen Cloud's post on the general xbox one forum? Hes posted a list of voice commands there.

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

G'day to you too Doctor! Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began :) You're absolutely right, evolution is the key. That's motto material right there!

Got to say I can't agree more with the above comments between each console and its great to see that there are fans of both Sony and Microsoft around. Doesn't matter what pad you hold, its the gaming that counts and if we are all having a great time and
    are here with the right intentions, its good.

I see some new users come and go and to be honest, Lofty was pretty spot on in the above post. I too cant understand users that come here with the only intention to flame or troll. That's in no way directed to anyone who has a negative opinion about the
    Xbox. Feedback is feedback and if we only accepted the positive opinions, it would be a very biased place indeed. Your a solid community, but there's no place for teh spammerz.

Simples.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  5. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    [quote user="Boas BS5"]

[/quote]Fair enough mate - I'm gonna stay out of this thread now anyhoo, for the sake of peace : )

neilhorgan, Jan 6, 2014
  6. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]You're absolutely right, evolution is the key. That's motto material right there![/quote]Problem is that evolution often has dead ends.

As an outside observer it looks as if Microsoft have made things more complicated than they need to be and to be honestly the most common thing I hear about the One is "they'll fix it in a patch."

Change for changes sake isn't always good.

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]You're a solid community, but there's no place for teh spammerz.[/quote]I'll get my coat then =(

voteDC, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Lmao Vote! I really do need to work on those. I need a grammar checker, stat!

I feel your last post matey because to be totally fair, I hear that as the remedy to pretty much anything nowadays. More open beta's need to be implemented if you ask me. It's hard for a company to please everyone but at least with consumer input prior to
    launch, they can get an idea as to what a variety of people want as an interface.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

@kaleef "Xbox go to friends". Works for me every time. I don't think you can snap friends but you can put friends into a favourite list and then snap favourites I believe, I just use the above voice command and then the reverse "Xbox go to insert game
    name"

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2014
  9. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    @Genchy cheers for that mate will give that a try, I hope they add it in so I can view friends in snap as I would rather go there then to activity?

KALEEF, Jan 6, 2014
  10. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]I feel your last post matey because to be totally fair, I hear that as the remedy to pretty much anything nowadays. More open beta's need to be implemented if you ask me. It's hard for a company to please everyone but at least
    with consumer input prior to launch, they can get an idea as to what a variety of people want as an interface.[/quote]The thing is that they had a great base to work from, the Xbox 360. They didn't need to reinvent the wheel to begin with, just give it a retread.

As to the patch comment it really is the thing I hear the most. It seems to be attached to everything. Media functions? They'll fix it with a patch. Party Chat, they'll fix it with a patch...well you get the idea, no need to go over old ground.

That to me is very off-putting.

voteDC, Jan 6, 2014
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

G'day to you too Doctor! Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began :) You're absolutely right, evolution is the key. That's motto material right there!

Got to say I can't agree more with the above comments between each console and its great to see that there are fans of both Sony and Microsoft around. Doesn't matter what pad you hold, its the gaming that counts and if we are all having a great time and

I see some new users come and go and to be honest, Lofty was pretty spot on in the above post. I too cant understand users that come here with the only intention to flame or troll. That's in no way directed to anyone who has a negative opinion about the
    Xbox. Feedback is feedback and if we only accepted the positive opinions, it would be a very biased place indeed. Your a solid community, but there's no place for teh spammerz.

Simples.

[/quote]

Good or bad Feedback is good, if people didn't report issues then nothing would ever get done but ...

I don't quite understand people that post about Xbox One ( same happens with PS4 ) saying how bad it is when a lot of the time they don't even own one. Granted a lot of people are having issues, not all though. I've posted myself that I've had a few issues,
    I know others though who have had no problems, it's different for everyone.

Then you get the obvious trolls who just post for the sake of a good old argument, I hope they stick around though, they make me chuckle ;-)

Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
  12. voteDC Win User

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]I feel your last post matey because to be totally fair, I hear that as the remedy to pretty much anything nowadays. More open beta's need to be implemented if you ask me. It's hard for a company to please everyone but at least
    with consumer input prior to launch, they can get an idea as to what a variety of people want as an interface.[/quote]The thing is that they had a great base to work from, the Xbox 360. They didn't need to reinvent the wheel to begin with, just give it a retread.

As to the patch comment it really is the thing I hear the most. It seems to be attached to everything. Media functions? They'll fix it with a patch. Party Chat, they'll fix it with a patch...well you get the idea, no need to go over old ground.

That to me is very off-putting.
  13. Alchemist Don Win User

I have been gaming more on my PC to be honest... PS4 is great though just waiting for more games, I will no doubt buy an XB1 before Christmas too.

-

Dark Souls 2 will be my next day one purchase, its going to be astounding.
  14. neilhorgan Win User

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

It seems that we PS4 owners are not allowed on the 360 forums anymore to discuss 360 games and news? Every thread seems to be about the Xbox one anyway, which is odd considering they made a separate section for that console...

[/quote]Don't make me chuckle Primo! you've been dropping crafty PS4 comments more than anyone lately!!
  15. PrimoFuSion Win User

It seems that we PS4 owners are not allowed on the 360 forums anymore to discuss 360 games and news? Every thread seems to be about the Xbox one anyway, which is odd considering they made a separate section for that console...
  16. Lofty Who Win User

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

G'day to you too Doctor! :) You're absolutely right, evolution is the key. That's motto material right there!

Simples.

[/quote]

Good or bad Feedback is good, if people didn't report issues then nothing would ever get done but ...

I don't quite understand people that post about Xbox One ( same happens with PS4 ) saying how bad it is when a lot of the time they don't even own one. Granted a lot of people are having issues, not all though. I've posted myself that I've had a few issues,
    I know others though who have had no problems, it's different for everyone.

Then you get the obvious trolls who just post for the sake of a good old argument, I hope they stick around though, they make me chuckle ;-)
Thema:

1. Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began - Similar Threads - was brilliant Machine

2. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  3. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  4. External Drive is Brilliant!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Drive is Brilliant!: I had read a piece on how getting an external device improves the speed of Fallout's incredibly long load times. Once I got my 1 TB drive for $60 and installed every game I own (About 25 titles!)...
  5. Brilliant game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brilliant game: I have played DR1 and DR2, but I have enjoyed this game the most. The smartglass intergration is briliant even though the drone strike thing can sometimes bug. Unfortunately one of the...
  6. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.: I wish GTA IV wasn't so horrible because I wouldn't of held out on GTA V for so long. I bought it during the Christmas Sale. I only played tonight without knowing anything about any of the...
  7. 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read: 1. Unresponsiveness and delay Please please release a TESTED STABLE Operating system update to correct the random unresponsiveness in menus and the Xbox guide/interaction menu, soon. 2.Buttons...
  8. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.: First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c
  9. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.: I got this game day one with Forza, Dead rising, Need for speed, Ryse, Lococycle and Fifa and have since bought Max the curse of brotherhood too but by far the most time I have spent on my console...
  10. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.: Ok after trying everything to sort my forza vip pass,the factory reset was my only option....I unistalled evrything all15 games and addons,all apps....removed family,removed all profiles, I was...