Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

Discus and support Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @OilyDragonfly0 - Care to share your PSN ID and I'll check what you've been playing. I've checked on some people who confess to love their PS4 and I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014.

1. DaiZwei
    DaiZwei Guest

Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

@OilyDragonfly0 - Care to share your PSN ID and I'll check what you've been playing. I've checked on some people who confess to love their PS4 and I'm surprised at how little they've been playing it. To be honest, if I had a PS4 and was enjoying it I
    wouldn't bother making a Microsoft gamertag to post on the Xbox forums. You must be bored to death.

:)

DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    Destiny Raids

i dont' think enough of my friends will have it and even then there's the fact that those friends might have others they want to play with etc. a strange choice for sure. one that could be unique and brilliant but at the same time one that could be pretty
    stupid.

i don't like the fact that we'll have to wait until level 20 .. will everyone have to be level 20? that will create an even bigger problem too.

DEACON, Jan 3, 2014
  3. The xbox one coffee grinder

Won't be clicking that link as I've already read to much anti-Xbox and Playstation news. Can't wait to get my hands on the Xbox One. Been playing the Xbox One at a friends and so far it's been brilliant.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

I've said it before but this "debate" about which console has the best/more games is pointless as it will go around in forever ending circles because everyone has a difference tastes in games.

It sort of reminds me of the old which one is best, Call of Duty or Battlefield, now I prefer Battlefield, will the COD fans enjoy it any less knowing I prefer Battlefield? well if you do then you have a problem.

I do agree with what others are saying though, it always makes me chuckle when you see PS4 owners come on to Xbox.com and praise the PS4 to the clouds and let us know how bad the Xbox One is and most of the time they don't even own an Xbox One. Justifying your
    decision much? as others have said you must be really bored with your console already.

And it's exactly the same when you see Xbox One owners go onto the Playstation forums and do the same. I thought these consoles were all about having fun? some people maybe have made the wrong choice.

Lofty Who, Jan 3, 2014
  5. PS4 SUX..... Xbox ROCKS!!!!!

#mydadsbiggerthanyourdad

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 3, 2014
  6. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    It seems that we PS4 owners are not allowed on the 360 forums anymore to discuss 360 games and news? Every thread seems to be about the Xbox one anyway, which is odd considering they made a separate section for that console...

PrimoFuSion, Jan 4, 2014
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^ I can't see anywhere above where it said that? I think people are just getting fed up of PS4 owners having little digs all the time. If the talk was just about the 360 there wouldn't be an issue.

John Dowding, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

It seems that we PS4 owners are not allowed on the 360 forums anymore to discuss 360 games and news? Every thread seems to be about the Xbox one anyway, which is odd considering they made a separate section for that console...

[/quote]

I'm a PS4 owner myself.

I personally don't think there's nothing wrong with having a civil discussion about each console but it still baffles me ( and it happens on the PS4 forums with the Xbox fans ) why a few come on here ( and most of the time don't even own an Xbox One so how
    do they know? ) and bash the Xbox One and tell everyone the PS4 is best thing since sliced bread.

My way of thinking is, if someone is truly happy with whatever console they chose they would carry on playing it, why waste your time on the "other" forum? justifying your decision? maybe not truly happy with your choice? or just like to try and cause an argument?
    sounds like it to me.

This is not directed at anyone directly but it often reminds me of the school playground on these forums ;-)

Lofty Who, Jan 4, 2014
  9. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    [quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

[/quote]Don't make me chuckle Primo! you've been dropping crafty PS4 comments more than anyone lately!!

neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  10. I have been gaming more on my PC to be honest... PS4 is great though just waiting for more games, I will no doubt buy an XB1 before Christmas too.

-

Dark Souls 2 will be my next day one purchase, its going to be astounding.

Alchemist Don, Jan 5, 2014
  11. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    @Lofty @Genchy @Neurotic Hog

I think theres more digs at the ps4 than the other way around,is that okay because its a xbox forum? I myself hate to see people talk rubbish about either console so if i see it il call it out on a xbox or ps forum and on information for either console.
    I didnt realise not owning one, means people cannot discuss it?

Boas BS5, Jan 5, 2014
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="Boas BS5"]

@Lofty @Genchy @Neurotic Hog

I think theres more digs at the ps4 than the other way around,is that okay because its a xbox forum? I myself hate to see people talk rubbish about either console so if i see it il call it out on a xbox or ps forum and on information for either console.
    I didnt realise not owning one, means people cannot discuss it?

[/quote]

Your right there is digs at PS4, not sure if there's more towards PS4 or Xbox One on here to be honest and in all honesty it doesn't bother me personally, I just find it very childish, especially when most of the time when you get someone bashing a particular
    console they don't even own it despite what a few claim.

At the end of the day everyone has a different opinion, I enjoy both consoles but I do believe both need things sorting out. Others may love/hate both, maybe enjoy one more, for me it's no different to say me preferring Battlefield over COD, others prefer COD,
    who really cares, I know I don't.

I believe you know aswell as anyone people have a right to discuss whatever console whether they own it or not, it's just a shame ( and this is not directed at anyone in particular ) that most of the time it turns into the school playground argument ... "Mines
    better than yours" ... again it's different for everyone.

Lofty Who, Jan 6, 2014
  13. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

I dont care which is better or worse, as long as either can deliver me a great gaming experience.

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  14. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I completely disagree with you Boas that there are more digs at the PS4 on here, I have no problem with anyone discussing the PS4 but tossers who keep posting about resolution and all the rest of the crap whilst slating the One I do have a problem with.

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2014
  15. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ As people always say, no matter which console you own, which one you prefer etc etc .. if it's really as good and your enjoying it as much as you say why would you waste your time posting on the "other" forum telling everyone about it? .. Makes no sense
    to me and always makes me suspect people are not enjoying it as much as they claim ;-)

Lofty Who, Jan 6, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began - Similar Threads - was brilliant Machine

2. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  3. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  4. External Drive is Brilliant!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Drive is Brilliant!: I had read a piece on how getting an external device improves the speed of Fallout's incredibly long load times. Once I got my 1 TB drive for $60 and installed every game I own (About 25 titles!)...
  5. Brilliant game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brilliant game: I have played DR1 and DR2, but I have enjoyed this game the most. The smartglass intergration is briliant even though the drone strike thing can sometimes bug. Unfortunately one of the...
  6. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.: I wish GTA IV wasn't so horrible because I wouldn't of held out on GTA V for so long. I bought it during the Christmas Sale. I only played tonight without knowing anything about any of the...
  7. 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read: 1. Unresponsiveness and delay Please please release a TESTED STABLE Operating system update to correct the random unresponsiveness in menus and the Xbox guide/interaction menu, soon. 2.Buttons...
  8. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.: First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c
  9. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.: I got this game day one with Forza, Dead rising, Need for speed, Ryse, Lococycle and Fifa and have since bought Max the curse of brotherhood too but by far the most time I have spent on my console...
  10. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.: Ok after trying everything to sort my forza vip pass,the factory reset was my only option....I unistalled evrything all15 games and addons,all apps....removed family,removed all profiles, I was...