[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

Discus and support [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiuseppeSantos1, Apr 22, 2021.

1. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

I've tried everything in the support options. Including:
    - Hard Reset
    - Fabric Reset
    - Clean Cache
    - Un-stall and re-install the game
    - Reset Modem
    - Reset Save Games in console
    - Start Login in another account

Nothing worked... And it only happens in Warframe, after the last update... Need help here, cause i dont know what to do.

:)

GiuseppeSantos1, Apr 22, 2021
  2. GiuseppeSantos1 Win User

Still same problem.
    [​IMG]
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @GiuseppeSantos1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. GiuseppeSantos1 Win User

[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

I cry now, or later?
    I've tried to do all these steps. But, unfortunally the game still not opening.

There is another option?
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

Hello @GiuseppeSantos1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Jordan Schwarzenbach Win User

Problem with the update page

I'm having the same problem on my xbox the error code is 0x80070570
Thema:

1. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Similar Threads - Warfram error 0x80070570

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  7. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  8. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  9. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  10. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...