Xbox One vs Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox One vs Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I guess I was in the minority here, but I was wondering--for those of you that used the Xbox One cable box TV control (through Alexa), what are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nooster, Dec 28, 2020.

  1. Nooster
    Nooster Guest

    Xbox One vs Xbox Series X


    Hey, I guess I was in the minority here, but I was wondering--for those of you that used the Xbox One cable box TV control (through Alexa), what are you doing as a replacement? Are you just not upgrading?

    :)
     
    Nooster, Dec 28, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    xbox one sereis s

    Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

    This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

    Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

    However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

    Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Two Xbox One Series X in one Home

    Series x consoles are NOT xbox ones

    They ate just xbox series x or s

    It's to avoid confusion xbox one games are compatible with xbox one all versions except for disk games on digital and can use hdds

    Vs series consoles all digital series content work on series consoles

    But disk games work only on disk consoles and next gen storage
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Can i unshrink ganes on xbox series s

    Yes but as mentioned you will have issues

    It upscales not native

    Only the xbox one x and series x are 4k native

    https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/xbox-series-x-vs-xbox-series-s

    The reason why smart delivery compresses files because of the CPU and GPU power and storage limitations

    https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/compare

    True 4k vs 1440p

    Most.games will.only run 1080p max on series s

    It will do less CPU intensive stuff like 4k streaming

    Series x does 4k 60hx with possible 120hz (dropped fps )

    Xbox one x does only 4k 30hz
  5. Steve T24 Win User

    Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care? Thanks.

    Thanks was wondering as one store said something like 2022 XBox Series X vs others at another store($30 price diff.)
  6. les lane Win User

    HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

    …LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
Thema:

Xbox One vs Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. Xbox One vs Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...