Xbox one voice commands, or lack there of

Discus and support Xbox one voice commands, or lack there of in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the latest update, I can no longer use my Kinect to navigate and control my apps like I used to. This is a problem because I rely on these hands... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TENNEY1224, Nov 19, 2017.

  1. TENNEY1224
    TENNEY1224 Guest

    Xbox one voice commands, or lack there of


    Since the latest update, I can no longer use my Kinect to navigate and control my apps like I used to. This is a problem because I rely on these hands free voice commands, and I can't be the only one. It's the biggest reason i purchased the Xbox one over the
    PS4. I am paralyzed from the shoulders down, so using a controller is not really an option. What was the reason for consistently taking away more and more of the voice controls?

    :)
     
    TENNEY1224, Nov 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray 3d Support

    Same here, I'd like to watch my 3D BLU RAYs ...

    Still no voice commands with Xbox One in Ireland, why??

    The lack of communication on this subject is irritating.
     
    LaurenceDonohoe, Nov 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Youtube Voice / Gesture commands

    I have recently purchased xbox - one. Its great experience to use xbox with voice commands; I have heard across all media that Xbox youtube application is also operates with gesture and voice commands but i am unable to operate it through voice / gesture
    commands. Do any one able to explain the commands if any there or confirm is really youtube app at xbox supports those commands ?
     
    ThornyPlatypus4, Nov 19, 2017
    #3
  4. LaurenceDonohoe Win User

    Xbox One Blu-Ray 3d Support

    Same here, I'd like to watch my 3D BLU RAYs ...

    Still no voice commands with Xbox One in Ireland, why??

    The lack of communication on this subject is irritating.
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

    Is Kinect dead?

    Regardless though. One shouldn't need over priced Kinect hardware to use voice commands. Especially when the voice mics seriously lack in quality. Voice commands should be a feature to help sell a platform. Not an expensive add on device that only a small
    minority even have an interest in.
  6. USARMYMILITARY Win User

    Kinect commands

  7. IceStorm III Win User

    Kinect-less X1 in 2014 predicted?

    [quote user="Lloydy 25"]Newsflash! PS4 has voice commands[/quote]Compared to the Xbox One it has a very limited subset of commands, and no support in 3rd party apps.
    and all the multimedia stuff
    So that would be less than what the Xbox One supports.
    Xbox One is a DLNA receiver (Play To) and supports CD playback. PS4 has neither, in addition to lacking USB media support.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Xbox One will not turn on with voice command

Thema:

Xbox one voice commands, or lack there of

Loading...
  1. Xbox one voice commands, or lack there of - Similar Threads - voice commands lack

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  5. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...