Xbox One Voice command betrayal

Discus and support Xbox One Voice command betrayal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WARNING IM AM COMPLAINING !! I had recently stopped being able to use my Kinect it no longer worked so I chose to reinvest in a Kinect for two very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tommy2point0, Jul 9, 2017.

  1. tommy2point0
    tommy2point0 Guest

    Xbox One Voice command betrayal


    WARNING IM AM COMPLAINING !!

    I had recently stopped being able to use my Kinect it no longer worked so I chose to reinvest in a Kinect for two very specific reasons for Kinect Games and the voice command capabilities utilizing apps like Netflix and Hulu I love that feature used it
    regularly and now it no longer works. Cortana is a joke for anyone using the Xboxone as a primary media player for Netflix and Hulu.

    Went back to Standard Xbox voice commands and turn Cortana off got a little better.

    But I ask you this Xbox Microsoft geniuses why take away a feature that was awesome for voice command from your community?

    And what the hell does Xbox go to Netflix help when you still have to pick up your damn controller to select anything now have to get my controller powered on and then select lame.

    I'm not mad I'm just disappointed!!!

    F that I'm mad fix it bring it back and stop taking away call functional features that everybody loves to replace it with some bull crap that doesn't work well give us the option

    :)
     
    tommy2point0, Jul 9, 2017
    #1
  2. sarll
    sarll Guest
    sarll, Jul 9, 2017
    #2
  3. USARMYMILITARY, Jul 9, 2017
    #3
  4. USARMYMILITARY Win User

    Kinect commands

  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Xbox One will not turn on with voice command

  6. Haakan Win User

    Xbox On Command Doesn't Work

  7. willin4akillin Win User

    What is the vocabulary of Xbox one Voice control?

  8. JustAnotherJay Win User

    how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

    Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

    support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
Thema:

Xbox One Voice command betrayal

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Voice command betrayal - Similar Threads - Voice command betrayal

  2. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  3. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  4. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  5. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...