Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on

Discus and support Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradLiscumb, Mar 27, 2020.

1. BradLiscumb
    BradLiscumb Guest

Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that it is all turned on. We’ve done the Google look up done everything it said still showing off, locked
    by parent parental controls. Does anybody have any other ideas? It is our main account. I did not add a child account for him.

:)

BradLiscumb, Mar 27, 2020
  2. slackadelic Win User

Is he using your Microsoft Account on his console to connect?

if not, that could be why.
  3. Iraqi Killer98 Win User

Xbox mic not working

Check the audio, go to game chat (turn off voice chat and turn it back on, then turn off your controller and turn it back on)
  4. NsG Defuse Win User

Xbox mic not working

Check the audio, go to game chat (turn off voice chat and turn it back on, then turn off your controller and turn it back on)
  5. ShiverNugget Win User

Xbox voice chat

Try turning voice chat on and off
  6. X4J Win User

being muted for no reason

Check your privacy settings and make sure that voice chat is allowed. Or go I preferences and make sure that voice chat volume is not turned off.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on - Similar Threads - Voice chat off

2. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  3. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  4. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  7. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  8. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  9. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  10. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...