Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours

Discus and support Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy and I got killed. The guy who killed me sent me a message after the match saying I was quote "trash... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aassuuhh Dude, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours

I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy and I got killed. The guy who killed me sent me a message after the match saying I was quote "trash dood". All I ever replied back to him was that he needs to learn proper grammar and I did not cuss one single
    time, yet I got a communication suspension even though he was the one who started the conversation and the one who effectively was bullying me. A one day communications ban is not a long amount of time but I do not think that I should be inconvenienced because
    of this. I have never once had a suspension and because the suspension is less than 24 hours I cannot file a Case Review. This is the most absolutely ridiculous thing I have ever experienced in my life!!!!!

:)

Aassuuhh Dude, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Banning

i think xbox has a appeal thing you can do for a suspension that is longer than 24 hours if you review the details of the ban you should probably see a option titled something like appeal

CrazyMonkey2303, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but wat msg i sent 1 msg to day and it was ill play you later in naruto storm 4 then i got banned like 8 hours later

Hello!

If it was for a communications ban it could have been any voice, chat, or xbox message sent recently that violated the terms of service and was reported by someone.

If the ban is for 24 hours your only option is to wait for it to expire.

If it's for over 24 hours you can submit a case review at enforcement.xbox.com then How Do I? Then Submit Case Review

Tormaz, Jul 26, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

your going to have to wait it out and no they won't tell you when the offence occurred

For all you know it could've been weeks ago

FYI it's best not to reply block and ignore and report

ngocphi, Jul 26, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Well, the Case Review is processed by a real human being, that has to check several thousand complaints and case reviews per day, and has to make sure it is being properly reviewed.

Since this process takes up to two working days, you would make your One Day Suspension unnecessarily longer, as reviews in progress still suspend your account until the review is completely processed.

To prevent further frustration, may I give you the following advice:

Whenever someone sends you an offensive message or harasses you otherwise, DO NOT reply yourself.

If you are offended by a message or the behavior of another player, report that message, and let the Enforcement Team do their job and suspend him.

In the mean time, block that person.

This method has three advantages:

1.) You didn't send a message that the other person can report, so you can't get suspended.

2.) Such trolls ENJOY that you write back and taunt them. If you really want to punish that guy, DO NOT reply, and block him. There is nothing worse for those people than to be ignored. They will go NUTS. Whereas if you reply, they will laugh about how easily
    they manipulated you to entice a reaction from you. And they will report you and get you suspended.

3.) THEY are getting a suspension. Not you.

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Arminator Win User

Well, the Case Review is processed by a real human being, that has to check several thousand complaints and case reviews per day, and has to make sure it is being properly reviewed.

Since this process takes up to two working days, you would make your One Day Suspension unnecessarily longer, as reviews in progress still suspend your account until the review is completely processed.

To prevent further frustration, may I give you the following advice:

Whenever someone sends you an offensive message or harasses you otherwise, DO NOT reply yourself.

If you are offended by a message or the behavior of another player, report that message, and let the Enforcement Team do their job and suspend him.

In the mean time, block that person.

This method has three advantages:

1.) You didn't send a message that the other person can report, so you can't get suspended.

2.) Such trolls ENJOY that you write back and taunt them. If you really want to punish that guy, DO NOT reply, and block him. There is nothing worse for those people than to be ignored. They will go NUTS. Whereas if you reply, they will laugh about how easily
    they manipulated you to entice a reaction from you. And they will report you and get you suspended.

3.) THEY are getting a suspension. Not you.
  7. ngocphi Win User

your going to have to wait it out and no they won't tell you when the offence occurred

For all you know it could've been weeks ago

FYI it's best not to reply block and ignore and report
  8. Geth Win User

Ban Appeal

If the ban is 24 hours or less, the ban will be lifted before the appeal is done.
  9. Nursemorph Win User

account suspension and no way to appeal? (full convo)

i understand. you said i can file for an appeal if my ban is over 24 hours? well my ban starts from 11pm on the 24th until 3am on the 26th. this is 28 hours so why cant i file for an appeal? i think my account is bugged are you able to pass my case along to anyone on the enforcement team? or to whoever is involved in fixing account issues? thanks for your replies.
    Would probably be better to say bans around 24 hours...effectively, it means any ban that is less than 72 hours in length (bans generally go from 24 hours..or around...then 72 hours, then a week etc)

Reason bans of this length aren't appealable is because it would take longer to invesigate the ban than the length of the ban itself..probably thousand of people get 24ish hour comm bans a day and would require a team of thousands to investigate them if they were all appealable.

Regarding your question of the point of having the Independent Advisor's replying, they are there to point people in the right direction or offer problem solving advice if possible.
  10. Nursemorph Win User

I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my friend did on my account

24 Hours communication bans are unappealable...all other bans are able to be appealed (well, except mostly with perma bans) as far as I am aware
Thema:

1. Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours - Similar Threads - Voice Ban Appeal

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  6. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  7. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  8. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  9. Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.: Can I be permanently banned from playing Call of Duty for voice chat violations? Isn't this a violation of the First Amendment? And finally, I do not use Proximity Chat or communicate with...
  10. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...