Xbox One uploads too slow for streaming?!?

Discus and support Xbox One uploads too slow for streaming?!? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One uploads too slow for streaming?!? My Xbox One isnt getting the upload speeds it should be getting. Nowhere near. About 10% what it should.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by G Skystepper, Dec 5, 2020.

1. G Skystepper
    G Skystepper Guest

My Xbox One isnt getting the upload speeds it should be getting. Nowhere near. About 10% what it should.

When I play streaming on my phone the screen is very pixelated and blurs sometimes and I keep getting the network problem icon at the top.

I have 1gbps down and 35mbps up service with my ISP-Cox Communications. When I do the network test I get 479.11mbps down and 4.03mbps up with a latency of 40ms, a 1% packet loss, and my mtu is 1480 with the NAT open on a wired connection to my Technicolor
    CGM4141 Gateway.

When I speed test on my phone over the wireless I get 172mbps down and 32.5mbps up with a ping of 31ms and a 0% packet loss immediately after the xbox is done with its test.

I have tried port forwarding all the correct ones, the network cable is good because it works fine with a PC, and I even put the xbox in a dmz with my gateway.

How is this possible?

No other device in the network is having any connection issues so what could be wrong?

:)

G Skystepper, Dec 5, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one upload too slow!

Can you run a test at www.speedtest.net and post the results back here please?

In the meantime, try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that makes any improvement.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Ok, try the steps I posted above to power cycle the console then to see if that helps.
  4. eraZe MaTT Win User

Sure!

The results of my connection are:

Ping: 28ms

Download: 15Mbps

Upload: 12 Mbps

But on Xbox one, I have 5Mbps in download and 2Mbps in upload. I can't understand what the problem is. In two days the results of the connection are dropped from 20 Mbps in download and in upload to 2Mbps in upload and 5Mbps in download.
  5. Spr_195 Win User

Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

Yes, the speed is absolutely hindering the online play. When streaming live to Mixer we are experiencing poor resolution and blackouts due to slow upload speeds on the Xbox.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox One download and upload speed are too slow

Hey there, eraZe! It looks like you've got another thread
    here that Onyx is helping you out in. To make sure we don't ask you to repeat troubleshooting steps, we're going to keep everything in that thread for now. Thanks for understanding! :D
Thema:

1. Xbox One uploads too slow for streaming?!? - Similar Threads - uploads too slow

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  5. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  6. Upload speed too high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed too high: My upload speed is 400+mbs. My download is 4-600 mbs. I have major glitch and connectivity issues. Kicked constantly. My friends upload is 25-35 and have no issues. Is my high speed bad?...
  7. Upload Studio - loss of quality and sound after too many renderings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - loss of quality and sound after too many renderings: Hi All, Wonder if you could shed some light on the following. So I have about 40 clips captured from a few weeks of gaming. I would like to compile a 5 min montage of all these. Can you confirm...
  8. Xbox One download and upload speed are too slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One download and upload speed are too slow: Hi, I have an issue with the Xbox One. My download and upload speed are too slow ( 2Mbps, when normally both are 20 Mbps) and i can't play online well because it lags. On my PC the connection is...
  9. Xbox one upload too slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one upload too slow!: Hi everyone, i have an issue with the internet connection (Wi-Fi) on Xbox One. My download and my upload speeds are too slow and I can't play online, because it lags too much, but with my PC the...
  10. Xbox One upload, download and latency are too high!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One upload, download and latency are too high!: Hi everyone, I have an issue with my Xbox One. When I do the connection test on my Xbox, it gives me a crazy latency around 500ms and only 2Mbps in download and upload. I spoke with the Microsoft...