Xbox One update

Discus and support Xbox One update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, My Xbox One downloaded and installed the latest update a few days ago. Since then, the Xbox can't see any of my wireless controllers (I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRAINZ8R, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. BRAINZ8R
    BRAINZ8R Guest

    Xbox One update


    Hi there,

    My Xbox One downloaded and installed the latest update a few days ago. Since then, the Xbox can't see any of my wireless controllers (I have 3 of them), only if I plug them in via the USB cabel of the Play & Charge kit. I can't synchronise them again.

    Shall I wait for a new update, or is this a unique problem, and needs some other solution?

    Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    BRAINZ8R, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. rowedav
    rowedav Guest
    rowedav, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Guns_LotsOfGuns, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Destiny general discussion 360/Xbox one

  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Not able to update my xbox console

  6. kmezrin Win User

    Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

    Just tried updating my Xbox One Elite controller with Xbox One console with latest updates - no luck, no updates available...
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User
  8. Tadeu dailson Win User

    So my Forza Motorsport Xbox One Edition doesn't have the new dashboard update and it's been awhile now and there's been no updates available for my Xbox one does my Xbox One not support it or wht.

    Yes, it is likely that your Xbox One will not be compatible with the new Forza Motorsport dashboard update or with game updates in general, as Microsoft is focused on the new generation of consoles, the Xbox Series X and S. The Xbox One is no longer being updated and Microsoft has already announced that it will end support for the Xbox One, but has not yet said when.

    Elaboration:

    Xbox One at the end of its cycle:

    Microsoft is increasingly focused on the new generation of consoles (Xbox Series X and S) and, therefore, support and updates for the Xbox One are being reduced.

    New dashboard update:

    It is likely that the new Forza Motorsport dashboard update, or other game updates, will not be compatible with the Xbox One.

    Focus on the next generation:

    Microsoft has already announced that it will end support for the Xbox One, and its attention is directed to the Xbox Series X and S, the most recent generation.

    System updates:

    Your Xbox One may no longer be receiving system updates, or the updates you do receive are only to ensure the security of your console.
Thema:

Xbox One update

Loading...
  1. Xbox One update - Similar Threads - update

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...