Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta

Discus and support Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the Xbox Insider Beta program a month or so ago. A few weeks ago, it ran an update on my Xbox One that stalled out at 58%. I tried all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MyrddinSidhe, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta

I joined the Xbox Insider Beta program a month or so ago. A few weeks ago, it ran an update on my Xbox One that stalled out at 58%. I tried all the online steps to restore to factory settings, but nothing works. Also tried installing from USB with the OSU1 files. Fearing the harddrive was faulty, I took it to a computer repair shop, and they said it's failing due to Xbox Insider files not letting them restore it without special offline files. Hard drive is fine.

I contacted Microsoft support and they sent me here since they don't have any info from the Beta program. Please advise.

Thanks

submitted by /u/MyrddinSidhe
    [link] [comments]

/u/MyrddinSidhe, Jun 12, 2021
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

XBox One X Error codes after failed update. Unable to resolve with USB update

Hello CyanEar46807061,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is the Xbox One X enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? The Xbox Insider program usually sends updates to a console that could cause issues. This is due to the Xbox Insider consoles receiving a beta version of the operating system. There is an article entitled

I Need Help With System Updates on my Xbox One
    that is able to assist with any system update issues. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Game Pass games crashing my Xbox

Hey there BradBartee,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. Due to being part of the insider program, this enables beta updates to help test. We recommend to
    provide feedback to the Xbox Insider Program for more assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Youtube audio playing when i'm not on youtube

Hello hughesey009,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Xbox Insider program lets our Xbox users receive beta updates for the operating system. That's why you are receiving updates often. The YouTube issue definitely could be due to an Xbox Insider update.
    There is an option to
    submit feedback as an Xbox Insider
    . There is a
    subreddit for the Xbox Insider program
    where our users can post about any issue they are experiencing. We recommend providing feedback to our engineers so they may resolve the issue on the next update. If you would like to remove that console from the Xbox
    Insider program, we recommend using the article entitled
    Xbox Insider Program FAQ
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. gds1972 Win User

XBOX ONE UI Colour Issue

6. annix Win User

Xbox Beta App

As far as I know, this would have nothing to do with the Insiders Program? The Insiders program just extends to Xbox One dashboard updates and certain console betas, to my knowledge the PC Beta program is a totally separate entity.

That said, the type of people to be active both as an insider and on that subreddit would probably also be the type of person to try out the Beta App for PC.
Thema:

Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta

1. Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta - Similar Threads - Update Stalled 58%

2. Updates stalling through router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates stalling through router: I have had several XBox's be unable to fully update. As a troubleshooting method I bypassed the router (ASUS RT-AC68U) and connected the XBox direct to my modem and the updates started right up....
  3. My Xbox Series X update stalled at step 1 of 3 Downloading 15%

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X update stalled at step 1 of 3 Downloading 15%: It's been sitting at this step for around 10 minutes. My internet connection is fine. Console does not respond to any controller input. Should I reboot? b3813197-f7d1-48f4-b55d-fdf91244b9ba
  4. Update stalls at 39% of verifying

in XboX Insiders
    Update stalls at 39% of verifying: I woke up to it saying its update time. I click update and it sat for 2 hours at the same spot during verifying stage so i power cycle it, retry, no change. I reset it but kept apps, retry, no...
  5. Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”

in XboX Insiders
    Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”: [IMG] submitted by /u/ciconte [link] [comments]
  6. Update stalls at 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update stalls at 79%: Ok. so my power supply cord failed though I wasn't sure that was the problem. I went quite a while before getting a new power cord and that worked to give my X box power but I got an E106 error. I...
  7. Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage: Hi! As I try to install and use my Xbox One S for the first time, it says there was a mistake and it cannot connect to the wifi, however , all my other devices are online. The error is...
  8. Error message E203 - One S stalls every time trying to factory reset or USB update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message E203 - One S stalls every time trying to factory reset or USB update: Xbox One S won't load up at all, have tried both factory reset and USB update, both stall out (factory reset at 50% every time, USB update at 78% every time), shut down, and turns back on with...
  9. Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use my Xbox One for the first time but it stalls in the updating stage: Hi! As I try to install and use my Xbox One S for the first time, it says there was a mistake and it cannot connect to the wifi, however , all my other devices are online. The error is...
  10. Error message E203 - One S stalls every time trying to factory reset or USB update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message E203 - One S stalls every time trying to factory reset or USB update: Xbox One S won't load up at all, have tried both factory reset and USB update, both stall out (factory reset at 50% every time, USB update at 78% every time), shut down, and turns back on with...