Xbox one update messed up my 360 games can't hear NPC's

Discus and support Xbox one update messed up my 360 games can't hear NPC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so a few weeks ago you guys did an update on the Xbox one. I think ever since then all of my backwards combat compatibility titles for the 360 the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLIPSTREAM2012, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Xbox one update messed up my 360 games can't hear NPC's

OK so a few weeks ago you guys did an update on the Xbox one. I think ever since then all of my backwards combat compatibility titles for the 360 the NPC's when you're facing them face-to-face you can't hear them or sound is so low that you can barely hear
    them please fix or tell me how I can fix this. I tried uninstalling the 360 games on my Xbox one but that didn't work I know it isn't an issue with my surround sound system cause when u turn it off it still happens and I have an old TV please help.

:)

SLIPSTREAM2012, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Can't download profile due to no xbox live connection

i've tried everything from putting the update onto a cd to changing settings on my router. Now i've deleted my profile off my xbox 360 and can't put it back on because i can't connect to xbox live. i don't wanna hear download the update again because
    that hasn't work. I'm thinkin the solution would be to buy a new game but that's messed up if that's the case. My latest game is either 2k12 or MW3. Why don't you guys just put an update section on the xbox 360 instead of having your customers waste money
    buying usb's and cd's to install a update. We pay enough money as it is.

The Limelight31, Sep 6, 2017
  3. German Agent
    German Agent Guest
    Audio glich

Now this has to be the worst bug it the game. The whole thing is messed up. After the latest update. No sound at all and you can't hear anything.

German Agent, Sep 6, 2017
  4. SLIPSTREAM2012 Win User

Can't hear NPC's talk, but have all other sounds!

I am having the same problem ever since they updated my Xbox One it has to be that something they did. I know it's not my surroundsound because it does it even when I don't have it on and I have an old TV you either can't hear the NPC's at all or it's so
    unbelievably low that you can just barely hear them . PLEASE if anyone knows how to fix this let me know. PS it was not like this before the Xbox one update it was fine I even have issues with Skylanders Imaginator's Xbox one game there's no sound on it either
    when you're talking face-to-face to an NPC Xbox please fix this problem!!!!!!!
  5. German Agent Win User

Audio glich

Now this has to be the worst bug it the game. The whole thing is messed up. After the latest update. No sound at all and you can't hear anything.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Update messed up my 360

Hey there!

Your
    Xbox.com profile
    is hopping with a lot of recent activity and achievements unlocked. Are you still experiencing issues with your console or were you able to resolve the issue?

Let us know so we can troubleshoot if need be. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  7. ghosty31 Win User

80151904 error

Its only my Xbox getting this issue every thing else connects fine, also its not just WiFi, it happens on the wired connection as well, personally as stated I think ms messed up when my 360 updated, but as you can't roll back updates
  8. WISEWEREWOLF23 Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft

I am here to report an issue with my game evry since one of the updates my game is messing up hire is a small lest (1)i can't look around in the game with the right analog stick but i can move forward left right and back and the scrrn i looking in one direction.
    (2)i cant load any of my creative games without it freezing up(note). I tried messing with the control buttons on the Xbox 360 to see if that was the problem but it wasn't I tried going through settings and options to see what the issue may be so that's why
    I came here to see if it's possible to fix it
Thema:

Xbox one update messed up my 360 games can't hear NPC's

1. Xbox one update messed up my 360 games can't hear NPC's - Similar Threads - update messed 360

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  9. Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?: Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console...
  10. Offline Update is messed up

in XBoX on Windows
    Offline Update is messed up: So i wanna offline update my xbox series X i thoroughly followed the instruction on the site but when i plugged my NTFS formatted USB into my xbox it didn't get detected under the offline...