Xbox one update flaw that didn’t occur until after playing and returning later

Discus and support Xbox one update flaw that didn’t occur until after playing and returning later in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up this morning turned on my Xbox and saw that it was updating, which I was excited about until it wouldn’t go past 86% completed and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamingdogger, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Gamingdogger
    Gamingdogger Guest

I woke up this morning turned on my Xbox and saw that it was updating, which I was excited about until it wouldn’t go past 86% completed and then automatically turn off a few minutes later. After two hours of downloading the OSU from Microsoft I turned it
    back on and it finished updating. After it finished, I played some games then went out to town to a viewing and returned back to a green animation screen that shuts off after about ten minutes. I talked to an ambassador and was told that I’d need to install
    the OSU (which I wouldn’t know how) or send it in for repairs (which I’d totally do in a heartbeat but money isn’t too loose at the moment.

:)

Gamingdogger, Oct 20, 2017
  2. jtravapd
    jtravapd Guest
    Xbox one X 4k Blu-ray playback issues

well I returned my Xbox one x for a new one and guess what same problem. The issue is called macroblocking.

The issue isn’t the hardware it’s tbe Blu-ray application.

I called Microsoft and they didn’t know what I was talking about. They are blaming my tv even though I didn’t have the problem the entire time I used my Xbox one S watching 4k Blu-ray movies.

My

Xbox one x didn’t have this issue until after the mid November update to the Blu-ray app.

jtravapd, Oct 20, 2017
  3. kegerton21
    kegerton21 Guest
    Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live

my Xbox one had an update last night. After the update I can no longer fix the error I had before. I currently have Xbox live membership, however when I attempt to play multiplayer in black ops 2 it is telling me I must be signed
    in to a profile that has Xbox live. Before the update, I could solve those error by quitting the game and starting it up again. After the update I attempted the same trick. Didn’t work. I unplugged the Xbox one. Didn’t work. I removed the game, put it back
    in. Didn’t work. Reset my internet. Didn’t work. I’ve tried a combination of the above, and it stil does not work.

kegerton21, Oct 20, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Oct 20, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. jtravapd Win User

Xbox one X 4k Blu-ray playback issues

well I returned my Xbox one x for a new one and guess what same problem. The issue is called macroblocking.

The issue isn’t the hardware it’s tbe Blu-ray application.

I called Microsoft and they didn’t know what I was talking about. They are blaming my tv even though I didn’t have the problem the entire time I used my Xbox one S watching 4k Blu-ray movies.

My

Xbox one x didn’t have this issue until after the mid November update to the Blu-ray app.
  7. UnyoBro Win User

Can't find Clay ANYWHERE!!!

I'm normally against any kind of cheats but I agree with Kmack and the others, this is an exception. There's a flaw in the game that makes clay rarer than diamonds. In the later updates it's everywhere, as it's supposed to be. If you want it just dupe it
    until the update comes out.
  8. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One shows "???" when friends play Xbox 360 games

This problem is not fixed. 3 days ago after it got fixed it returned back. Since then, twitter support says they are aware of it but it's still not fixed so I just returned back now almost 2 months later just to inform the forums that this problem still
    occurs. This also affects Xbox App now along with the Xbox One. This issue is for Greece, Ceska Republica, Slovakia, Hungary, Israel, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Update

This error means that your Xbox One requires a system update, but the update is not currently available.

This error could occur if there’s an issue with the Xbox servers. Try installing the system update again later.
Thema:

1. Xbox one update flaw that didn’t occur until after playing and returning later - Similar Threads - update flaw didn’t

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]