Xbox one unresponsive

Discus and support Xbox one unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox fitness app crashed mid workout and took me back to the home screen. Now my kinect won't work at all and neither controller is responsive. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by clance-C82F3F12-3B85-4FC1-8000-3A675FE73E0F, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox one unresponsive

My xbox fitness app crashed mid workout and took me back to the home screen. Now my kinect won't work at all and neither controller is responsive. The box will still start up and show the home screen, but it will not do anything else. HELP!

:)

clance-C82F3F12-3B85-4FC1-8000-3A675FE73E0F, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest
    Xbox One Unresponsive

As Digital said, please create your own thread so solutions offered can be tailored to you and your problems.

NENGaming, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xbox One Unresponsive

^Ah, are you the original poster? No? Well then no wonder it didn't solve YOUR issue as this thread was meant to solve the OP's issue and nothing more.

If you have a support issue, make your own thread so that solutions can be tailored to YOUR specific problem, this solution is not meant to solve everyone's issues.....

DigitalAssassin, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Xbox one unresponsive

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Anyone able to assist?

Madmunkey2007, Jan 3, 2014
  5. So I did the ol router trick. Unplugged the main power from the box for 10 secs or so. Cleared it right up!

clance-C82F3F12-3B85-4FC1-8000-3A675FE73E0F, Jan 3, 2014
  6. The power of the xbox itself?

7. Seemed to do the trick. Thanks. Really unimpressed with this console. Should have thrown my loyalty out of the window and got a ps4, but then there would be no games to play.

8. Xbox one unresponsive

I have this same issue but it's been doing it with Vudu and Hulu and watching movies or programs then a week later it locked up playing assassins creed IV. Power cycling the Xbox off and leaving it for a min or 2 before turning back on usually get it back
    up and running like it should really wish there was some information about what is causing this issue everytime I call customer support they can't give me an answer as to what's causing it. Tried re-booting the router as well cleared it for a day or so then
    it started acting up again.

Carlton WMarshall, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Qc85 Win User

Xbox one unresponsive

Same thing here . my console was working fine yesterdat but now its unresponsive and slow . Home button on my controller makes a sound on tv but does not bring me home . Turning off the console doesnt work also , the xbox logo just keep flashing over and
    over i had to unplug ... Thinking about bringing it back to best buy for a new one
  10. BOND AMF Win User

Xbox one unresponsive

i have this same problem when i am at the home screen sometimes i will press the A button to access different features on the xbox one and the app picture depresses as if the xbox 1 recognizes that i have pressed the a button but when i release the a button
    the app does not activate and this happens at random i have tried completely restarting the console and that works sometimes... but the issue eventually comes back i tried restarting this time to no avail i have two controllers and this happens with both
  11. BusGod Win User

Unresponsive Xbox One

Slyz....at this point power cycling is your best friend until the OS is patched. Future fixes are being worked on as we speak. There are many threads and articles with MS personnel commenting on the various tweaks and fixes that are in the works.

I power cycle mine once per week to keep the software leaks and bugs at bay.

As far as adapters fro controllers. They are coming but, it doesn't upset me. I never expect to go from one platform to another and use the same gear. I don't understand that argument. Yes we all sunk lots of money into them, but no one should expect
    them to work.

Keep that power cycling up until the patches come. trust me, I have both the X1 and PS4 and in my opinion the Xbox One is the next gen system. Both systems however are having software issues.

Hang in there- it will get better !
  12. Madmunkey2007 Win User

Xbox one unresponsive

The power of the xbox itself?
  13. Madmunkey2007 Win User

Xbox one unresponsive

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Anyone able to assist?
Thema:

Xbox one unresponsive

1. Xbox one unresponsive - Similar Threads - unresponsive

2. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  3. Unresponsive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive controller: So my controller is unresponsive but connected. It's not in my xbox controller list, but it's connected no vibration feedback when holding the Xbox button and no movement when using joysticks or...
  4. joystick unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    joystick unresponsive: In the middle of playing and then I went to crouch with the right joystick in and it was unresponsive went to settings to try reset it he crouch then put it back on right stick in and it was...
  5. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...
  6. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  7. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  8. My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice: when was playing Forza horizon 5, I went to go plug in the charger, out of nowhere my xbox controller became unresponsive and after every 30 seconds it would blink twice and it would do it until...
  9. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...
  10. Series 2 Elite unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite unresponsive: Had my controller suddenly stop working in the middle of a game. Please connect controller message appeared. Tried to power cycle it but it doesn't seem to help. Now when the controller turns on...