xbox one unknown error 0x8027025a

Discus and support xbox one unknown error 0x8027025a in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello community, Please try to help me cause it's getting worse. My xbox one can't download HOME element, it meas that I can't go anywhere at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KAstreakk, Dec 21, 2015.

1. KAstreakk
    KAstreakk Guest

Hello community,

Please try to help me cause it's getting worse. My xbox one can't download HOME element, it meas that I can't go anywhere at the Dashboard. I see the green screen animation and then just black screen, sometimes I can see the dashboard however, I'm not able
    to do anything with it. Error appears after some time, about 5 min or so. Every kind of reboot is useless since I've spent about 3 hours with supports and they even can't tell me why I'm experiencing this. Why do I need to struggle like that? Someone please
    help me.

Awaiting your reply guys!

:)

KAstreakk, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Julian Smith
    Julian Smith Guest
    Disc-based games stuck on the start splash screen

Sorry - forgot to say the error code. The message box telling me the game had failed to load for unknown reason gave an error code of 0x8027025a

Julian Smith, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Sayburn
    Sayburn Guest
    cant play BF4 keep getting a error code 0x8027025a the game has taken to long to start xbox one unknown error 0x8027025a :(

since i got my xbox one s ive had error codes on 2 games BF4 & DR3,

error code 0x8027025a

for some reason battlefield 4 has taken to long to start 0x8027025a

for some reason deadrising 3 has taken to long to start 0x8027025a

both digital downloads ive uninstalled reintalled the games deleted my gamertad turnd the power ect, nothing has worked xbox one unknown error 0x8027025a :(

Sayburn, Dec 21, 2015
  4. xbox one unknown error 0x8027025a

If your wired , try a hard reset with the ethernet unplugged , if wireless , try it with router off ....if you can't get to your "settings" to do a factory restore , your only option is the "offline update tool"...or setup a repair...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 21, 2015
  5. KAstreakk
    KAstreakk Guest
    Yeap, support suggested me to do an offline factory restore. I'm at the office right now, will do this when I come home. I've tried to do a factory restore like 5 times yesterday, however the attempts were unsuccessful. Who knows, maybe today I'll fix this.

They should invent such thing as remote restore, its can be very useful

KAstreakk, Dec 21, 2015
  6. KAstreakk
    KAstreakk Guest
    The solution was to turn off my router, then i was able to go to the settings and restore factory defaults. Thanks for your help mate!

KAstreakk, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Julian Smith Win User

Disc-based games stuck on the start splash screen

Sorry - forgot to say the error code. The message box telling me the game had failed to load for unknown reason gave an error code of 0x8027025a
  8. KAstreakk Win User

The solution was to turn off my router, then i was able to go to the settings and restore factory defaults. Thanks for your help mate!
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User
  10. KAstreakk Win User

Yeap, support suggested me to do an offline factory restore. I'm at the office right now, will do this when I come home. I've tried to do a factory restore like 5 times yesterday, however the attempts were unsuccessful. Who knows, maybe today I'll fix this.

They should invent such thing as remote restore, its can be very useful
  11. RobertBuckalew Win User

If your wired , try a hard reset with the ethernet unplugged , if wireless , try it with router off ....if you can't get to your "settings" to do a factory restore , your only option is the "offline update tool"...or setup a repair...
Thema:

1. xbox one unknown error 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - unknown error 0x8027025a

2. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  3. Unknown Hard Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Hard Error: [img] [img] Yeah, so idk what todo. I wasnt able to install the Gaming Services so i was trying to reinstall the xbox app and now i always get that error and it keeps loading without stopping or...
  4. Having trouble seeing friend on madden 23 unknown login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble seeing friend on madden 23 unknown login error: Unknown login error. On madden 23 cant send invite. Or receive b2b92132-4a2c-4c70-b4b8-55cd780c6177
  5. Unknown client file version error - Gears5 GOTY edition Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown client file version error - Gears5 GOTY edition Multiplayer issues.: Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help. I am unable to play Gears5 online. Easy AntiCheat reports my gears5.exe an unknown version, i.e. "Client file interiority error". From my research, all my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4. When I launch and click play it says load failed an unknown error occurred please try again pls help me want to play forza 4 8b6e332d-79d5-42d7-88b4-8a47fa63ad9e
  7. How to fix Xbox installation unknown hard error, error code 0x80131505

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox installation unknown hard error, error code 0x80131505: So recently my Xbox app would open but it would be stuck on loading and then just go unresponsive on my pc so I decided eh ill just reinstall, and after I did, during the installation the download...
  8. Xbox App - Install Error () Unknown Available (affecting multiple devices same account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App - Install Error () Unknown Available (affecting multiple devices same account): I an unable to install any games using the Xbox App as I am unable to select a drive and get the following error "Xbox error () Unknown Available". I believe the issue is on the MS Xbox side as I...
  9. Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception: Hi I have installed Jurassic World 2 on my Surface and usually within 5 minutes of the game playing as normal, the pc pops up an error message 'the exception unknown software exception...
  10. For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a: First of all i have to say that i spend 579$ to play one game call of duty ghost. i can't play with it right now it's like throwing 579$ in the garbage !!!! Second things i can play the game for...