xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone

Discus and support xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi people can someone plz help me. I was playing cod war zone just fine and then locked up and now when starting up it said unable to connect to online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by billfrescas, Oct 25, 2020.

1. billfrescas
    billfrescas Guest

hi people can someone plz help me. I was playing cod war zone just fine and then locked up and now when starting up it said unable to connect to online services. I think I tried everything. any ideas

:)

billfrescas, Oct 25, 2020
  2. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

Gamer Update

Hi JPJCR

COD War zone, farcry primal and watch dogs
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Making me buy the game when I already have the disc

Physical Game, You need use the disc to run the game.

War Zone is free mode, so you have not use the disc COD has War Zone only.

(If your physical game is non-free game, the system will not open the game)
  4. JoeShamoun Win User

Memory Error 13-71

Hey

i have this error while logging into cod war zone showing on my xbox aswell i Tried literally everything and nothing works

help please
  5. DampishSnail753 Win User

Bigelowe

Hi,

The BIGELOWE Error means that your game profile is unable to connect to the Gears of War online services or servers. To properly isolate your concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Are you able to play online on your other games?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?
    Hi,

I got the same problem.

I play on the Xbox One

I dont play other games

I only have one profile
  6. koezz264 Win User

Set Sail with Sea of Thieves on Steam – Coming Soon

I agree with you, I have a lot of friends but not all of them have Xbox, and now with crossplay, like the new COD War zone, I can play with them. I hope they have crossplay games in the new consoles.
Thema:

1. xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone - Similar Threads - unable got online

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...: *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0
  6. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  7. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  8. Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.: I have a Minecraft account, purchased December 18th, 2010. I have the original user name as well as the Transaction ID. I have certain expected entitlements, as an Alpha/Legacy account holder. I...
  9. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.: So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I...
  10. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...