Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game

Discus and support Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, want to check if anyone has a solution for the problem here. Have been trying to install the console system updates, but it always get stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Immanuel9716, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Immanuel9716
    Immanuel9716 Guest

Hi All, want to check if anyone has a solution for the problem here. Have been trying to install the console system updates, but it always get stuck for hours and I have to hard restart the console to get it working again but without any updates being completed.
    Also, have been trying to install owned games into the console but the installation keeps being stopped.

Have followed whatever instructions i could find online such as:

1. checked my hard disk and there is enough space (80GB available) on my internal harddisk.

2. xbox live status is all good. Internet is connected.

3. have cleared cache on xbox one by hard turning off and on

4. have deleted and re-downloaded my user profile

5. reset my console

However, none of them worked. Is there any other solution? If not it seems that my xbox is unusable?

appreciate anyone’s advice out there. Thank you.

:)

Immanuel9716, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Immanuel9716 Win User

Hi thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn’t work for my console unfortunately...
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"Have been trying to install the console system updates, but it always get stuck for hours and I have to hard restart the console to get it working again but without any updates being completed"

"unplugged my xbox console totally, waited good 2 minutes, before plugging back in. Still does not work... "

"have been trying to install owned games into the console but the installation keeps being stopped."

Once a system update starts, Download, Verifying, (console restart) Applying, it has to finish those steps before it will work again. I'm surprised by "but without any updates being completed".

Check OS version in Guide>System>Settings>System>Console info and compare it with the latest XBOX system Operating system release for General Availability at this support site,

Whats new XBOX system updates

Are you using wired or Wifi to connect to your network hardware?

When you restarted your network hardware was the console off and unplugged?

How many games do you have in your Queue to download?

Do you have a ISP cap on downloads?
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

You can find all steps
    here
    , just follow in "I want to update my console offline". Note to read all and with attention because you need to use a USB drive formatted as they state in those steps.
  5. Immanuel9716 Win User

Have you done a complete power cycle on it either a going in and doing a full shut down then turning it back on or be unplugging it for half a minute or so and plugging it back in? I've come across similar issues where if you just use the Eco mode
    and don't actually shut it completely down when you turn it back on it causes blocks in the internet
    Hi, yes I did. I saw a similar suggestion online and unplugged my xbox console totally, waited good 2 minutes, before plugging back in. Still does not work...
  6. Immanuel9716 Win User

It might be internet connection keeps kicking you might want to reset it.
    Hi unfortunately is not, my internet is fine, have been able to watch digital tv and stream netflix while not using xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game - Similar Threads - unable download system

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8007045d xbox one