Xbox one UI bug

Discus and support Xbox one UI bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this UI bug where it doesnt show the number of friends i have on my friends list without going to that tab. Heres an example of what it supposed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AMK88, Nov 8, 2020.

  1. AMK88
    AMK88 Guest

    Xbox one UI bug


    I have this UI bug where it doesnt show the number of friends i have on my friends list without going to that tab. Heres an example of what it supposed to look like vs mines. Anyone seen this issue before? Ive updated to the most recent software and hard
    reset my console 5 times.
    Xbox one UI bug [​IMG]

    Xbox one UI bug [​IMG]


    :)
     
    AMK88, Nov 8, 2020
    #1
  2. PenetronnZune Win User

    Antenna TV on Xbox One

    How does the UI look? One of the things that bugs me is the dialing UI from the one guide and my TiVo premiere. Any chance you can disable the homeworx media content ribbon?
  3. Zedpellin Win User

    UI bug?

    I still have the same issue. Did you find a solution?
  4. EnderBeef192 Win User

    Minecraft launcher xbox login ui change?

    Well, that login screen picture you provided is the same as mine, i am also using the 1.2.4.0 version, is there any way to downgrade or get the old ui back? the old ui seems more modern, seems like this is an ui change not a bug.
  5. THCal Win User

    Games with gold issue

    Change ur xbox's region to uk and just incase langue as well. For some STUPID reason this is advertised on australian region xbox's yet unavailble to us. I feel like every xbox update that changes the ui has some bug that wrecks the ui. STOP CHANGING IT
    AND JUST MAKE IT WORK.
  6. Adrellias Win User

    XBOX UI/Content Language Mixed even though it has been set to english.

    @ngocphi

    Stop trolling the thread. Like I said, the UI is in a mixed language its a bug.
Thema:

Xbox one UI bug

Loading...
  1. Xbox one UI bug - Similar Threads - bug

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...