XBOX One TV option

Discus and support XBOX One TV option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all in the XBox forum. I have a small issue with my new XBOX One anyway, I have connected my VM cable box through the XBOX HDMI ports and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TartanArmyAndy, Jun 9, 2014.

  1. XBOX One TV option


    Hello to all in the XBox forum.

    I have a small issue with my new XBOX One anyway, I have connected my VM cable box through the XBOX HDMI ports and I can watch TV through the TV App very well but when I switch the XBOX off the signal from the VM box doesn't go through to the TV anymore
    so if I want to watch TV I have to have the XBOX on.

    Basically is there a way of watching the TV with the XBOX off?? (other than not connecting it through the XBOX One)

    Hope that one of you nerdy geeks can help another nerdy geek.

    Andy

    :)
     
    TartanArmyAndy, Jun 9, 2014
    #1
  2. Genera1 Andy
    Genera1 Andy Guest
    Genera1 Andy, Jun 9, 2014
    #2
  3. iTzBlindLuck
    iTzBlindLuck Guest
    iTzBlindLuck, Jun 9, 2014
    #3
  4. Hummel BEE
    Hummel BEE Guest

    XBOX One TV option

    What you want is a "pass through" Funktion. Unfortunately that is currently not available. But you can vote for that function on the new site www.feedback.xbox.com .

    Maybe a HDMI Splitter is a option for you!?
     
    Hummel BEE, Jun 9, 2014
    #4
  5. Hummel BEE Win User

    XBOX One TV option

    What you want is a "pass through" Funktion. Unfortunately that is currently not available. But you can vote for that function on the new site www.feedback.xbox.com .

    Maybe a HDMI Splitter is a option for you!?
  6. Giova03 T G Win User

    Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

    Hi!

    Thank you for the help!

    My TV has without any doubt the 4K, it's said on the TV manual and on the xbox one x options

    Instead for the HDR it's said on the TV manual and on the tv option that I have HDR (I even have the option turned on on the TV), but I don't know why my xbox one x says that my TV doesn't support it
  7. Genera1 Andy Win User
  8. tooharsh Win User

    TV Picture does not fill screen through XB1

    MacalawaCW, is the FIT SCREEN option u mentioned about in the xbox one or was it an option for your tv settings?
  9. Lando1979 Win User

    OTA SOLUTION REVEALED

    On only get the option to enter remote code for my TV and my audio receiver. I don't get an option to enter a remote code for cable box.the HW 150 is plugged into the Xbox One, and the Xbox one plugs into my receiver the receiver goes out to the TV. picture
    works fine I just can't control the TV with Xbox voice command.
Thema:

XBOX One TV option

Loading...
  1. XBOX One TV option - Similar Threads - option

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]