Xbox one tv not working

Discus and support Xbox one tv not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Same issue here.......Black screen with a tv icon in the center....4 or 5 tries on hard restart will get it back up...need it fixed Directv receiver... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coach B-2FC7DE7A-7278-46F6-83B0-F033C4BED83E, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. Xbox one tv not working


    Same issue here.......Black screen with a tv icon in the center....4 or 5 tries on hard restart will get it back up...need it fixed

    Directv receiver

    Samsung to

    Hdmi

    :)
     
    Coach B-2FC7DE7A-7278-46F6-83B0-F033C4BED83E, Jan 7, 2014
    #1
  2. bp500
    bp500 Guest
    issues with HDMI and Xbox picture

    I had my cable box hooked up through the xbox one, after I played a little 360, and went back to xbox, the tv did not work, I reconnected the cable to the tv, out of the xbox one, now the xbox will turn on, but it will not show the input on the tv for the
    xboxone.

    I have it in the HDMI 1, will not show that its working, then put in HDMI 4, and will not show that it is working. The xbox one is working, the lights are on, and I can turn it off with the controller, but no signal to tv
     
    bp500, Jan 7, 2014
    #3
  3. JaimeGomezN Win User

    Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

    Hi, the samsung TV is model P2770HD.

    The xbox sends a signal and powers the tv on and off, but no video signal.

    The xbox is working and the ports on the tv are working (i tried direct tv devices and all the porta are working fine.

    The HDMI cable also worked with xbox ONEand another, new TV (samsung smart tv).

    It is an Xbox One.
  4. HaoWang23rpi Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    HDMI Issues

    Hi Martin,

    Can you check your TV's manual and double check that the TV doesn't have a firmware update?

    Does the laptop connect to your TV on all of the TV HDMI ports?

    Have you unplugged the TV from the power source for a while and then reconnect?

    It's odd that your Xbox works on a different TV and other devices seem to be working fine on the TV with no signal from the Xbox. I would recommend trying it on one other TV if possible.

    Do you have and Xbox One original, One S, or One X?
  6. Arminator Win User

    Xbox One S Question

    While the Xbox One S is 4k capable, it's "backwards compatible" to FullHD or HD ready TVs that don't have 4k.

    Your Xbox One S will work perfectly fine on your current TV, if the Xbox One worked on it.
  7. ManticThrower54 Win User

    Media remote cannot operate volume on Emerson tv.

    hi there robh5791 the media remote doesnt work with tvs it only works with the tv port o the xbox one its not the smartest idea for the xbox onebut if you want it to work plug your tv cable and it must be HDMI for it to work into the tv port of the console
    once that is done say xbox got to TV and you will be able to turn the volume up and down hope this helped :)
Thema:

Xbox one tv not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox one tv not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  9. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  10. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....