Xbox one Tv issues

Discus and support Xbox one Tv issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox was working perfectly fine when i got off but when i got back on the tv screen has shrunken and the picture is blurry so i tried to adjust the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZachCoggeshall, Oct 24, 2020.

  1. Xbox one Tv issues


    My xbox was working perfectly fine when i got off but when i got back on the tv screen has shrunken and the picture is blurry so i tried to adjust the screen but its on the one its supposed to be on i also tried another TV to see if that was the case but
    its the same.

    Does anyone know if its the TV's somehow or the Xbox and how to fix?

    :)
     
    ZachCoggeshall, Oct 24, 2020
    #1
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    xbox one and tv issues

    DJ Krazy,

    Have you tried power cycling yet? This is not the same as rebooting. To power cycle your console, while it is turned on, hold the console power button for 8 seconds until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and this should resolve
    the issue. Power cycling will clear the cache and reset the network card, which should fix the issue. Let us know how this goes.
  3. Hordie Win User

    Xbox One/TV issue?

    Hi Mccoyn1990,

    Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox. I'm a little bit confused on what exactly the issue is. Is your Xbox having issues and making that sound when playing through the TV and PC? Or does your PC, Xbox, and Steam Box all have issues playing through your
    TV? If it's you Xbox playing through multiple devices, I would suggest trying a different cable.
  4. ZachCoggeshall Win User

    Xbox one Tv issues

    Different hdmi cable doesnt work and for some reason my xbox resolution is all blacked out and it wont let me even go on to it
  5. The Kleaner Win User

    Xbox one Tv issues

    Did you try a different hdmi cable?

    also check your tv resolution in the xbox one settings. I assume this is for xbox one?
  6. Igy Win User

    Xbox one TV issues

    Both good ideas but I really think Microsoft should fix this. Also why can't the console turn on my sky HD box? It can turn on all TVs and audio receivers. Seems like a huge oversight to me.
Thema:

Xbox one Tv issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox one Tv issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...