Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black

Discus and support Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! As the title says, I turn on my Xbox one, it comes on, displays the green screen, and then goes blank. If I hold down the xbox button on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteeredOyster7, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black

Hi! As the title says, I turn on my Xbox one, it comes on, displays the green screen, and then goes blank. If I hold down the xbox button on the controller, the “what would you like to do?” screen pops up. Please help!!

:)

SteeredOyster7, Jun 1, 2023
  2. oFADED NINJAo Win User

Xbox preview update brick

Also when i turn on the xbox its a black screen then 10 minutes later it goes to the green loading screen and then another 10 min it displays the error code E200 0000001E 00000000
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below in sequence to do a factory reset.

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

Let me know if these steps sorts out the issue.
  4. MattWILCHINSKI Win User

My Xbox one is going to a black screen. The Xbox - eject button will not work. Any ideas?

No, the green Xbox loading screen does display for about 30 seconds on power up. Then black screen.
  5. GoldenArrowInc Win User

Xbox black screen

I did a hard reset on my xbox one and got the green loading screen and then when it is finished loading it goes directly to a black screen. It is not a display issue. I also tried the holding down the multiple buttons (waited for second beep etc.)
    on the xbox and it hasn't worked either... still the same black screen
    Hello Madison!

Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BJFHY5z5_M

It might work for you.

Best regards,
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black - Similar Threads - turns displays green

2. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  3. Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...: Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and won't return to normal operation. I've...
  4. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  5. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  6. Turn off fps display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off fps display: I got a new TV with a better refresh rate, when I was in settings this thing came up it was purple Overscreen. Now my fps is always displayed ironically its really annoying. It's on Xbox and not...
  7. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  8. My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work: I turn on my Xbox after doing a osu1 update and the display started slowly going as I turned the console off and on 7d987eb4-4e61-47c4-8389-408541436f6f
  9. What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?: whenever i attempt to turn my xbox one on, all that happens is it displays a “No Signal” screen. a27bd626-f42c-4486-a0f2-338f832e9f6a
  10. Display will turn black for ~5 seconds every now and then when gaming on my Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Display will turn black for ~5 seconds every now and then when gaming on my Xbox Series X.: Hello, I am using an ASUS VG28U 144Hz 4k UHD monitor with my Xbox Series X. According to my Xbox, the display is compatible for 120Hz UHD gaming but every now and then when playing a game my...