xbox one turns off after about 1 minute of turning it on and doesn't display image.

Discus and support xbox one turns off after about 1 minute of turning it on and doesn't display image. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i've tried the blow dryer trick and all the troubleshooting relays, i even cleaned it up too 83dfa647-f012-4558-8987-b1662a8fec57 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xl UnRiseAble, Feb 1, 2022.

1. xbox one turns off after about 1 minute of turning it on and doesn't display image.

i've tried the blow dryer trick and all the troubleshooting relays, i even cleaned it up too

:)

xl UnRiseAble, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

xbox one turns off after about 1 minute of turning it on and doesn't display image.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

- Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
  3. ValientAlmighty Win User

problem with star wars 360 console

ok did that. it was off for 4 hours unplugged, turned it on & played for about 10 minutes, then unit turned off. turned it back on & it died after 5 minutes. it is now currently on but the display settings changed to the lower 480 setting. this is the
    new star wars kinect limited addition console. bought it new about 1 month ago. had off 'n on problems the whole time
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Xbox one turn on and after 1 minutes turns off

ok, have you tryed another plug socket (sorry, dont know , is this right in english?)
  5. Slake15 Win User

I tried a lot of time, when arriva at one people in queue, i wait for 2/3 hours and anyone reply me...
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

somteimes i really ask myself .. does anyone here read the start posting ?
Thema:

1. xbox one turns off after about 1 minute of turning it on and doesn't display image. - Similar Threads - turns off minute

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute: Hello, I've been experiencing problems with my Xbox and wanted some advice. Every-time I turn it on, it does the chime like usual but then doesn't display any signal and after about 1 minute....
  4. Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes: My Xbox One S is no longer projecting a screen to my monitor , and the console turns off after 10 minutes or so, also the sync button is broken, is there anyway I can fix this without having to go...
  5. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  6. xbox series x turns on but no image, then turns off 1 minute later

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x turns on but no image, then turns off 1 minute later: The console was working fine yesterday. Tonight i turn it on with the controller as i always do and the controller seems to have unpaired with the console as it does not turn on the console and...
  7. Xbox light turns on but xbox does not do anything then light cuts off one minute later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox light turns on but xbox does not do anything then light cuts off one minute later: Hello. I played my xbox 2 nights ago no issues. Went on a short trip and come back to when i hit the button the light chimes and comes on, however the xbox does not power on as i don't hear the...
  8. My Xbox one x keeps turning off after about 4-5 minutes of it being on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one x keeps turning off after about 4-5 minutes of it being on.: The console is in a well ventilated area and I’ve opened it up to clean out the dust from it, but it still shuts down on me. The fan is blowing fine as well, so it isn’t that either. Please...
  9. Xbox Series S - Turns on but doesn’t boot and powers off after a minute

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Turns on but doesn’t boot and powers off after a minute: Hi, I recently have had problems with my Xbox Series S. the console powers on however does not boot and turns itself off after approximately a minute. I have tried new power supply cables and have...
  10. My Xbox Series S will turn on but then after a minute or two turn itself straight off. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S will turn on but then after a minute or two turn itself straight off. Is...: Recently I tried to turn on my Xbox Series S but it wouldn't display anything on my screen. Then I noticed that it was turning itself off. There was a big thunderstorm in my area the day before so...