xbox one trouble

Discus and support xbox one trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; lately everytime the phone rings, it bumps my game off and I have to start over. any ideas on what to do. thanks so much for any help. your friend Dan.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArtyPlanet4099, Jul 6, 2017.

  1. xbox one trouble


    lately everytime the phone rings, it bumps my game off and I have to start over. any ideas on what to do. thanks so much for any help. your friend Dan.

    :)
     
    ArtyPlanet4099, Jul 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox one does not want to go online

    i've had nothing but troubles with Xbox one – looking at all the online Wi-Fi anywhere on but trouble and you want me to consider buying one x , fix Xbox one s asked first . I have no problem playing Wii online or PlayStation Xbox one is overrated . Nothing
    but trouble trouble trouble Xbox one s. Thank you kindly and have a nice day I'm going online playing Wii
     
    lonewolf 270942, Jul 6, 2017
    #2
  3. TheSpiralMatrix, Jul 6, 2017
    #3
  4. TheSpiralMatrix Win User
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Trouble with Xbox One

    Hey there ThomasRussell97,

    Sorry to hear about the issues with the blank screen. Give
    this guide
    a shot and let us know if it helps!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox one troubles

    If that didn't solve the problem I'm afraid it could be a hardware problem and you'll need to take it to a repair center.
  7. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox one troubles

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. According to what you told us, I would recommend that you try the solutions below.

    Solution 1:

    1. Turn off Xbox One.

    2. Unplug power.

    3. Plug the power back to Xbox One 30 seconds later.

    4. Press and hold Bind and Eject at the same time (don't release).

    5. Press and release the Power button, and then you will hear the startup chime.

    6. When you hear the second startup chime, you can release the bind and eject buttons.

    7. Select Reset this Xbox on the screen.

    8. Select Keep games and apps.

    Solution 2:

    If the above solution doesn't work, try updating your console offline by following the instructions in the article below.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  8. An Old Freak Win User

    TROUBLES WITH XBOX ONE

    It would be helpful if you described your issues.

    Assistance cannot be provided if the issue is not clear.
Thema:

xbox one trouble

Loading...
  1. xbox one trouble - Similar Threads - trouble

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...