Xbox one trouble ( please help)
Discus and support Xbox one trouble ( please help) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I tried to go to the app store to get new games other than Minecraft, and then realized I did not want more games so I tried to exit the app store,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DogGirl1102, Mar 30, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox one trouble ( please help)
Loading...
-
Xbox one trouble ( please help) - Similar Threads - trouble please help
-
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s
in XboX InsidersWiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You... -
Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games
in XboX InsidersCan someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160... -
Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber... -
Hi im having trouble with my xbox can you please help?...
in XBoX on ConsolesHi im having trouble with my xbox can you please help?...: Hi my xbox keeps sending me to the something went wrong startup error and when I try to offline download I am stuck in a loop whereby I am stuck in the preparing console screen and it is stuck on... -
I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.
in XBoX Games and AppsI’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...