xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

Discus and support xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Matthys, Dec 19, 2023.

  1. Rick Matthys
    Rick Matthys Guest

    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?


    Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen.

    :)
     
    Rick Matthys, Dec 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

    As long as you're signed in while playing, your progress is automatically stored on the cloud. Everything will transfer to the Series X as long as you use the same account.
  3. Veroku Chan Win User

    Split screen option question

    Eh, not going to say they will never do that, but it is unlikely. The core of the Plants Vs Zombies series has always been the plants defending against the zombies. It would just seem awkward if suddenly the plants became the aggressors from a theme standpoint.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Two Xbox One Series X in one Home

    Series x consoles are NOT xbox ones

    They ate just xbox series x or s

    It's to avoid confusion xbox one games are compatible with xbox one all versions except for disk games on digital and can use hdds

    Vs series consoles all digital series content work on series consoles

    But disk games work only on disk consoles and next gen storage
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Can i unshrink ganes on xbox series s

    Yes but as mentioned you will have issues

    It upscales not native

    Only the xbox one x and series x are 4k native

    https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/xbox-series-x-vs-xbox-series-s

    The reason why smart delivery compresses files because of the CPU and GPU power and storage limitations

    https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/compare

    True 4k vs 1440p

    Most.games will.only run 1080p max on series s

    It will do less CPU intensive stuff like 4k streaming

    Series x does 4k 60hx with possible 120hz (dropped fps )

    Xbox one x does only 4k 30hz
  6. ngocphi Win User

    xbox one sereis s

    Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

    This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

    Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

    However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

    Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
Thema:

xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

Loading...
  1. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X? - Similar Threads - series plants zombies

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...