Xbox one to Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox one to Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to ask if, is there any way to transform video games from xbox one to 360? Several games that I love are in that format, I hope... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paula Peralta, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Xbox one to Xbox 360

Hello, I would like to ask if, is there any way to transform video games from xbox one to 360? Several games that I love are in that format, I hope your prompt response.

:)

Paula Peralta, Oct 24, 2017
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    leebroath, Oct 24, 2017
  3. simo044
    simo044 Guest
    How to play Xbox 360 and other consoles through xbox one!

This is a tutorial how to play your xbox 360 and other consoles through xbox one.

1. Plug your HDMI cable into your 360 and the xbox one HDMI in(Were you plug your TV cable in).

2. Turn your 360 on, Click the TV app on the xbox one and your xbox 360 should start up.

3. Now have fun you can now play your 360 through your xbox one, you can also use the snap feature with it.

This also works with anything HDMI Compatible

simo044, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox one to Xbox 360

No. 360 games can be backwards compatible and playable on a One, but One games are not playable on a 360.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Prepare for Titan Fall

Nope, 360 with 360.Xbox one with Xbox one.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

compatibilidad control xbox one con xbox 360

Hi,

No, and Xbox 360 controller is not compatible with an Xbox One, nor is an Xbox One controller compatible with an Xbox 360.

Hola,

No, y el controlador Xbox 360 no es compatible con una Xbox One, ni tampoco es compatible con una Xbox 360.
  7. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).
Thema:

Xbox one to Xbox 360

1. Xbox one to Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - 360

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  6. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  9. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  10. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387