Xbox One to Windows 10 streaming issue with Xbox One App

Discus and support Xbox One to Windows 10 streaming issue with Xbox One App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Now to understand more just know I currently do not have TV since my cat axed it a month or two ago) I have been streaming my games to my laptop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxHouse82xx, Sep 8, 2017.

1. xxHouse82xx
    xxHouse82xx Guest

(Now to understand more just know I currently do not have TV since my cat axed it a month or two ago) I have been streaming my games to my laptop playing through my Windows 10 laptop with the Xbox One App. I have had no issues until as of
    2 days ago. When I click on the stream button on the Xbox App it goes to stream...says it's connected and then immediately it says "Network Quality Problems" In the bottom left hand of the screen then disconnects me from the Xbox One entirely. I run the test
    streaming and get nothing but green check marks on all qualities. I've also ran the network test and it says the NAT is Open and the Server Connectivity is Good or Connected. I have been in contact with what feels like everyone from Microsoft Xbox Support
    and no one can figure it out.

Xbox One: Wire Connected

Laptop Windows 10 : Wire Connected

(Both on same network)

Windows 10 is on the recent update.

Xbox App: Running on latest version.

I am part of the preview program and I don't know if that has anything to do with this issue but it has become annoying not being able to play my games.

Thanks to anyone that can help or if you've dealt with this issue please leave a comment.

:)

xxHouse82xx, Sep 8, 2017
  2. Pressing B button on Xbox One Controller causes Xbox App Game Streaming to Stop Streaming

Using the Xbox App on Windows 10 streaming the Xbox One when I press the B button the Stream instantly stops and goes back to Xbox One App. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Travis Peterson, Sep 8, 2017
  3. cmputx486
    cmputx486 Guest
    Xbox Stream Grey Out version 8.8.15

The Xbox app on my Windows 10 used to work for streaming from my Xbox One. After the updated, it doesn't work anymore on both Alienware and SP3 Pro. Anyone has the same issue? The Xbox app is version 8.8.15. I can connect to the Xbox One and the app
    says streaming but it just shows the grey screen with no content.

cmputx486, Sep 8, 2017
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

5. Paul Bab Win User

Help with streaming please

Hi,

To help resolve any game streaming issues in the Xbox app on Windows 10, click this

link
    . Look for My Xbox One isn't visible in the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I can't connect to my Xbox One from my Xbox app on Windows 10, and perform the solutions provided.

Make sure that your Windows 10 device and the Xbox One are connected to the same network and logged in using the same Microsoft account.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.
  6. XBF George L Win User

XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox

Hey FailedCellar392!

I understand you're having issues streaming your Xbox One onto your Windows 10 PC Xbox App. Please review the following support article to assist you in getting this resolved :

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Let us know how it goes

Thanks for reaching out!
  7. Wilfred Mac Win User

problem with the Windows 10 application

Hi IffyL Ryuzaki,

Having an incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why your Xbox app is not able to connect to your Xbox One console. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to connect your Xbox One to your Xbox app on Windows 10 before?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect your Xbox app on Windows 10 to your Xbox One console?
    • Are you using the same network?

Meanwhile, if you are trying to stream in the Xbox app on Windows 10 from the Xbox One console. You can follow the steps provided on the link below:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
  8. Jomari Arc Win User

Crashes as soon as I launch game streaming - event ID 1000

Hi,

To isolate streaming issues, here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox One on game streaming on Windows 10

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox One to Windows 10 streaming issue with Xbox One App - Similar Threads - Windows streaming issue

2. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  3. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  7. Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11: I have been attempting to stream content from my windows 11 equipped desktop computer to my Xbox Series X, however the cast function does not detect the console. I have reviewed this thread...
  8. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835
  9. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  10. Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480: Here is my setup: Xbox One X Intel NUC i7-7567U 16GB RAM Intel Iris 650 Graphics Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI) Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C -> DVI) I have tried opening the Xbox app on...