Xbox one to series x savefile transfer

Discus and support Xbox one to series x savefile transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a question about transferring save files I recently purchased Grandtheft auto the definitive edition trilogy and I was wondering since I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tamer Elmadawi, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. Xbox one to series x savefile transfer


    Hello I have a question about transferring save files I recently purchased Grandtheft auto the definitive edition trilogy and I was wondering since I have it on the Xbox one would I need to re-purchase it when I get a series X or will my saved files and game be transferred free?

    :)
     
    Tamer Elmadawi, Dec 2, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one to series x savefile transfer

    It's all tied to your account. So you can redownload the game for free on the new console and your save is stored on the cloud as long as you're signed in and will sync up when you play.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Pre download Xbox Series X games

    Not really...

    Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

    You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

    As an example...

    I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

    Xbox Backwards Compatibility Transfer Cable

    The data transfer cable is used to transfer the entire content of a harddrive from one HDD to another for the Xbox360

    DLC, games and savefiles will just be available for download but will not be transferable through the transfercable. Savegames need to be saved to the cloud on the Xbox 360 before they are made available on the Xbox One the other content will just be available
    as a marketplace download or from the ready to install list
  5. Francia J. Win User

    DLC content missing when downloading profile on "new" Xbox account.

    On Xbox 360 console license transfer is possible but on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S that is not an option.

    Thank you!
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

    Depends .

    If it is a disk game and you are trying to transfer to an xbox one s digital or the xbox series s then no you are waisting your time

    Those are digital only consoles and disks installs require the bluesy or dvd to validate the install

    Digitally purchased game's can be transfered to save time yes

    If it's to an xbox one x or regular xbox one s or xbox series x disk and digital will work with them
Thema:

Xbox one to series x savefile transfer

Loading...
  1. Xbox one to series x savefile transfer - Similar Threads - series savefile transfer

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...