xbox one to ps4 game chat not working with multiple players

Discus and support xbox one to ps4 game chat not working with multiple players in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having a issue with my xbox party and a friend on ps4 trying to chat. best way i can explain it is if me and 2 other friends are in party chat or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SUP3R US3R X, Aug 31, 2022.

1. SUP3R US3R X
    SUP3R US3R X Guest

I am having a issue with my xbox party and a friend on ps4 trying to chat. best way i can explain it is if me and 2 other friends are in party chat or game on xbox and 1 of our buddies who plays on ps4 joins our lobby on Call of Duty Vanguard and we leave party chat so we can talk to each other something happens where either one of us on xbox or my buddy on ps4 cant hear or talk. we have all double checked through our call of duty settings and our console settings and all our chat and gameplay is open and cross platform enabled. its never the same person. we have tryed different pre game lobby host and send each other invites and when we are all in the pre game lobby there is always one of us who cant hear or talk. on the screen when we chat and the icon with name and mic appears to show who is talking the person who cannot hear or talk icon will appear and show mic is talking but no one can hear them

:)

SUP3R US3R X, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SUP3R! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be due to the Nat, as it changes the person that has the issue and is only when a cross platform player joins is most likely that is him who has a different or a not compatible Nat type, could you please check if he has Nat type 1, 2 or 3?
  3. UncouthKiller Win User

Xbox game chat issue for COD

I am having this same exact issue. I have forwarded all the required ports for both Xbox and call of duty. I am able to talk to PS4 players in game chat but rarely xbox players. Party chat works fine for xbox but then am unable to hear PS4. Is there anything
    else we can check? I believe this issue may be related to the recent game update.
  4. EdwinSenande Win User

Xbox game chat issue for COD

Modern warfare warzone for xbox one. My nat type is open. I can talk to ps4 players in game chat but not xbox. Xbox only works in party chat. Ive checked all the settings. Someone has already reccomended all the normal fixes but it still doesnt work. Ive
    honestly contemplated just buykng a new xbox or a ps4 because i cant figure it out lol

any other suggestions is greatly appreciated
  5. EdiRumble Win User

2013 Astro A40's. do yours work right?

i have the astro a40+pro amp 2013 works fine on ps3&pc but can't hear other players chat on xbox one,so i think this is an issue with microsoft PLEASE PLEASE sort this out!!!!!Should have bought ps4 not xbox one.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross Console Chat

^^^wrong....PS4 and PS3 players can only text chat cross platform (just like xbox one to xbox360 can) there is no cross platform voice chat natively for either next gen console....
Thema:

1. xbox one to ps4 game chat not working with multiple players - Similar Threads - ps4 game chat

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  4. I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming: My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari 6d585cb6-db49-4a41-a218-030bade8b822
  5. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  6. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full...
  8. I play minecraft ps4 with my friends and after about 30 minutes the game knocks me out of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play minecraft ps4 with my friends and after about 30 minutes the game knocks me out of...: I play with my friends on minecraft ps4 and after about 30 minutes of playing it knocks me out of this world 56a3f959-fb58-4688-b57a-1d10cdfff5e0
  9. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...
  10. Can i download the full minecraft game on ps4 if i have minecraft on pc and phone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i download the full minecraft game on ps4 if i have minecraft on pc and phone?: I have minecraft: pocket edition, minecraft java and because i transferred my mojang account to my microsoft account i got windows 10 edition for free, now im thinking if i can download minecraft...