XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

Discus and support XBOX ONE TENURE GONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Around 4 Days ago i noticed my Tenure was gone from my profile on the XBOX ONE and after talking with support over 6 times and getting many different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mission156, Jan 5, 2016.

1. mission156
    mission156 Guest

XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

Around 4 Days ago i noticed my Tenure was gone from my profile on the XBOX ONE and after talking with support over 6 times and getting many different answers i decided to come here and see if this can be looked into.

I have been through all the steps remove profile from console / hard reset console etc but still not there. Support has also said you need to be gold for 4 Years which i have been since 2003.

Can someone look into this?

:)

mission156, Jan 5, 2016
  2. INPh1D3L
    INPh1D3L Guest
    Gamertag years of continuous service

Bump for similar issue.

My tenure should have gone from 10 to 11 around January 5th. I assume when the tenure messed up the anniversary date was also compromised?

Thanks

I am now on the xbox one.

INPh1D3L, Jan 5, 2016
  3. smxw
    smxw Guest
    Xbox tenure missing Xbox one

the other day I ran out of gold so today i bought a 3month trial but once I got on Xbox one my tenure was gone I had 6 years. But when I sign in on 360 it says my tenure is 6years please help!!

smxw, Jan 5, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Tenure is a watermark on your profile showing how long you have been an Xbox Gold Member on Xbox LIVE. It stops calculating once your subscription expires. If you were recently a silver member, sometimes, it can take a week or two to correct itself. Most
    of the time the tenure will correct itself in just a few weeks.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2016
  5. mission156
    mission156 Guest
    Hi, I am now having an intermittent Tenure issue where sometimes the Tenure will display as 10 then sometimes not at all. I have also been told by support my account was created xx/xx/2013 when actually it was made in 2003 how can i get this looked at as
    live support can't access much information and i have always been a Gold member.

mission156, Jan 13, 2016
  6. mission156
    mission156 Guest
    Resolved now! Please close this. Thanks

mission156, Oct 31, 2018
  7. INPh1D3L Win User

Gamertag years of continuous service

Bump for similar issue.

My tenure should have gone from 10 to 11 around January 5th. I assume when the tenure messed up the anniversary date was also compromised?

Thanks

I am now on the xbox one.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Tenure is a watermark on your profile showing how long you have been an Xbox Gold Member on Xbox LIVE. It stops calculating once your subscription expires. If you were recently a silver member, sometimes, it can take a week or two to correct itself. Most
    of the time the tenure will correct itself in just a few weeks.

Cheers!
  9. mission156 Win User

XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

Resolved now! Please close this. Thanks
  10. mission156 Win User

XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

Hi, I am now having an intermittent Tenure issue where sometimes the Tenure will display as 10 then sometimes not at all. I have also been told by support my account was created xx/xx/2013 when actually it was made in 2003 how can i get this looked at as
    live support can't access much information and i have always been a Gold member.
  11. ZAJAXZ Win User

Tenure Gone After Renewal

Yeah, my gold was renewed 3 weeks ago. It appears on Xbox One, my tenure, but it's gone from my 360 profile. Has been for 3 weeks.
Thema:

XBOX ONE TENURE GONE

1. XBOX ONE TENURE GONE - Similar Threads - TENURE GONE

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  5. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e