Xbox one sync button not activating

Discus and support Xbox one sync button not activating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got rock band 4 i need to sync the instruments but the sync button wont activate when i press and hold it, connecting it with a wire to the usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Y YOU NO BAN, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Y YOU NO BAN
    Y YOU NO BAN Guest

I just got rock band 4 i need to sync the instruments but the sync button wont activate when i press and hold it, connecting it with a wire to the usb port does not work either. Ive already powered down and hard reset my xbox one. Any fixes?

:)

Y YOU NO BAN, Dec 23, 2015
  2. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    How to Sync a Wireless Controller

The following guide will help you connect any extra controllers purchased to your console. Please note the controller that came with your Xbox One is already synced. Conveniently there are now three different ways to sync a controller, which are:

• Using the console’s connect button
    • Using Kinect
    • Using a USB to micro-USB cable.

Method One: Connect Button​

Let’s start with the first and most important step, install batteries into the controller. Next, turn on the controller by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the controller.

*2075-88d4d94c58d51e7534abbaf7df4ae6c3.jpg*
    Photos via XBOX
    If the controller is not synced then you will see the light on the Xbox button will pulsate, if it is already synced then it will display a solid light.

Next press the sync button on your console; it is located on the left side of the console, right next to the disc drive.

*2073-f36f6f344673dad0e5cc89262b79d658.jpg*
    Photos via XBOX
    Immediately afterwards press the sync button on the controller. It is a small round button on the top of the controller, near the mini usb port.

*2074-5dd5170c0d7d359147ffed7d6cf9c437.jpg*
    Photos via XBOX
    Once the controller syncs with the console the light on the controller will flash a few times before switching to a solid state.

Method Two: Kinect ​

First lets make sure the console and controller are both powered on.

Press the sync button on the top of the controller and wait for the light on the controller to pulse. Aim the controller towards the Kinect and make sure the LEDs on the controller ARE FLASHING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE KINECT.

Once the Xbox light on the controller stops pulsating and goes solid, your controller has successfully been synced with your console.

Method Three: USB Cable​

Using a micro usb connection or the play & charge kit, connect the controller to the console. This will automatically sync the controller (note the console must be powered on first.). This will also turn your wirelesses controller into a wired controller, meaning no battery would be necessary.

KN1GHTMARE, Dec 23, 2015
  3. muNespl
    muNespl Guest
    Xbox one gamepad does not responding. HELP (NO ANSWER IN INTERNET)

Xbox one gamepad does not responding for sync button and it also not vibrating when i plug in usb. Xbox button flashes and gamepad working. (USB not connecting)

muNespl, Dec 23, 2015
  4. ALAN AND RAMONADORJA Win User

I can't connect my second controller.

You have to sync your second controller, via the Xbox One's sync button on the left, and the controller's sync button on the top.
  5. A Wraith God Win User

Xbox one sync button

Hopefully this helps! Here or Hard Reset should work (hold power button for 10secs then reboot after
    allowing it to be off for atleast 30secs)
  6. DrkCyd Win User

Xbox one Sync button

I'm currently having the same issue with my lucidsound LS35X headset and Xbox One X. I posted a similar question yesterday but had no reply. I'm curious if there is a way that pairing can be done via software/app instead of the front button.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox one sync button

8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox One Sync Button

Hello Tom,

I am glad you worked it out!

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Xbox one sync button not activating - Similar Threads - sync button activating

2. Sync button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button: My xbox sync button doesnt work but my controller sync button does work but i cant connect my controller wired or wireless is there any way i can connect it without my xbox sync button...
  3. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  4. Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S: I spilt a cup of hot cocoa into the fan of my Xbox series S console. I took it apart and cleaned everything off, including the fan and heat sink. I used 99% isopropyl alcohol so that the...
  5. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  6. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  7. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  8. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  9. Sync button no longer working, can i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button no longer working, can i fix it?: Hello there folks. I've been using my controller via a bluetooth connection at the pc for a couple weeks now, today i decided to connect it with the cable, since the battery was dying. Ever since...
  10. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6