Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ?

Discus and support Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, im wondering if it's possible to transfer/convert/run app from oculus rift- this one: (... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LucyferA, Jul 17, 2020.

1. LucyferA
    LucyferA Guest

Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ?

Hello, im wondering if it's possible to transfer/convert/run app from oculus rift- this one: ( https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1266881563371842/?locale=pl_PL )

To Oculus gear Vr.

If you're want to help but don't want to read that(its like 70% of , just scroll to boldly font on the bottom.

It will be awesome if you can take your phone & play on your own Xbox games in big screen enywhere you want ( enywhere with internet).

Because xbox streaming is fun but you need bigger screen for better experience.

And ! I'm start thinking how can i manage that. My first try was app VirtualI desktop but this was dead end(latency from connected to pc and pc connect to xbox and also to "Virtual desktop " was unplayable to any game).

But i don't give up ther and download on my gear VR another app: Samsung Phone cast, and in this app you can start eny app fròm phone to VR. And I started app "game streaming " in this application and this is it !

Screen was big, latency its ok (but can be better for shooters, action etc) gamepad work, i can start another app on right or left like Yt or music or browser to look for guide etc.

Ther is only few problem you can play only short time because "Samsung Phone" cast and "game streaming" are in beta stage and that creates issues with blurring time to time, and xbox app is closing you need to start everything from beginning and it will
    be ok but when I see app that was created and working on twin system(ther is lot of games & apps on rift that work on Gear VR ) im start combined how can i improve experience "to go" on my xbox instead of play on this little 6° screen...

Please can we do something with that ? Maybe Gear VR have not enough recipients but Google cardboard have enough.

And in this app phone cast is good but I know that if Microsoft will make expansion to "game streaming" that would give as possibilities to play on big screen enywhere we are will eliminate most important problem with game streaming xbox to smartphones/tablets
    that is screen from mobile devices are too small for 80% of games ! (No matter how big is your phone/tablet is it's never be enough 24 inches is minimum to play FHD/4K and in this big tablet is missing the point of" xbox to go".

Sorry for my English and for thaaat long post but I'm really love xbox and idea to stream your console wherever I'm was my dream, and I try to live that dream before it's invented/in alpha stage. And know there is special app with so much potential and nothing
    happened its stay the same in a lot of time(maby only on my country).

Cheers and thanks for reading that novel.

If that not clear yet: I'm won't to know if it possible to add VR(only big screen not functionality of Vr )option to xbox "game streaming" app or just transfer/convert existing app from rift store to Gear VR/cardboard.

:)

LucyferA, Jul 17, 2020
  2. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

VR Gaming

Hi I believe oculus Rift are compatible with xbox one. I also think there are some vr games on xbox marketplace
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

The Xbox One S was never mentioned for VR gameplay.

When they first announced the more powerful Xbox One X, they mentioned, it would be powerful enough for VR, but didn't mention which VR hardware would be compatible with Xbox.

Then, shortly before the Xbox One X was launched, the VR feature was removed from any marketing materials.

I own the Oculus Rift, and I can confirm that it does NOT work on the Xbox One X (or any other Xbox One for that matter).

So short answer: No you can NOT use Oculus Rift on the Xbox One at all.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Vr headset help

5. IceStorm III Win User

Oculus Rift - Saying goodbye to HDtv!

If you back the
    Kickstarter
    at the $300-ish level, you get an Oculus Rift and Doom 3 BFG edition.

Steel Battalion was $200 when it came out. $300 for a VR headset doesn't seem too bad.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

VR on Xbox

If related to Xbox, it probably will not be console-wise. Right now as it turns out, the VR is developed by Oculus Rift or something. That is only for desktop PCs and I would not recommend laptop PC for play it since they cannot handle the performance
    of the games.
Thema:

1. Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ? - Similar Threads - streaming oculus rift

2. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  3. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  4. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  5. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  6. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  7. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  8. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  9. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  10. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...