Xbox one streaming audio issues

Discus and support Xbox one streaming audio issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chirag Patel5, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Xbox one streaming audio issues

I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of the time so it sounds like I am talking to myself, or they can hear some teammates and not all teammates, or they can just barely hear teammates. My audio levels are fine and the fact that sometimes the stream can hear them vs sometimes means its an issue to do with the stream. Please advise.

:)

Chirag Patel5, Feb 13, 2024
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

Hi BrunoPaldetti,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are experiencing an issue when attempting to stream your Xbox One X's gameplay. Do you mind clarifying what exactly you are experiencing when attempting to stream? Are you only seeing the video of the stream without
    audio? Or only audio with no picture on stream. To troubleshoot common issues with your Xbox One X, try a

hard reset

Please keep us updated, we're eager to help.
  3. Skunkslayer Win User

Various Kinect and controller Issues

I have some of the same issues with the Kinect sensor. It will ignore me giving it a voice command(ie xbox on) but the sensor will respond to my roomie giving it the same command. From another room. Also when streaming to twitch if the sensor is plugged
    in the audio of the stream is mangled. If the kinect is unplugged the audio on the stream is un-mangled.
  4. RaceCond1tion Win User

Xbox Streaming Audio Issue

Have you tried to set the default audio device to be your headphones? Right click on the speaker icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the screen) and select "Playback devices" to see what device is set to play audio (and change that if needed).
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey again Dom!

Please be sure to keep this issue over in the thread
    you created over here. Cheers!
  6. DomNic8891 Win User

I'm having the issue of my headset having audio come through it just fine. The mic does not work in the xbox app. The mic itself works perfectly because I used it in steam and chatted with him. But when streaming and either joining a party or creating one
    I can hear my friends talk but they can't hear me. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
Thema:

Xbox one streaming audio issues

1. Xbox one streaming audio issues - Similar Threads - streaming audio issues

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  4. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  7. Audio issue with streaming service and gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue with streaming service and gaming: So I tried watching YouTube to find that every video had visuals and audio heavily slowed, I then checked other streaming services (Spotify Netflix etc) and sure enough they were the same, went on...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...
  9. Xbox stream audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stream audio issues: I just started my stream and I noticed that my audio on the stream is going out for extended periods of time but the visual is working perfect but I want my fans to hear me talk and I use a Xbox...
  10. Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...: the audio issue for the xbox while streaming is a horrible in and out lag of a crackle. we need this fixed! dda92d83-0ec7-4e24-bddb-721790550317