Xbox one store says it needs an update

Discus and support Xbox one store says it needs an update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought some microsoft cards to get a game i have been wanting but when i go to the store it says that the version i have is out of date... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnrealL0g1c, Sep 22, 2017.

1. UnrealL0g1c
    UnrealL0g1c Guest

I just recently bought some microsoft cards to get a game i have been wanting but when i go to the store it says that the version i have is out of date and my system has the most recent update someone please help

:)

UnrealL0g1c, Sep 22, 2017
  2. 0x800700d8 Xbox store error after update 9/22

After today's store update, the store doesn't work. It says my version is out of date, to check for updates or uninstall. You can't uninstall the Xbox one store :\

camusicreviews, Sep 22, 2017
  3. StickyTongue
    StickyTongue Guest
    HELP issues since update!!!!!!

hi, since i update this morning i cannot access store, profile ect, it says ''You need to install the game or app for this, make sure you are signed in to xbox live, and look for it in xbox store''

Any help? please?

StickyTongue, Sep 22, 2017
  4. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest

Is there anything under my apps and games that says updates? I recently had an update for the store in mine.

pr1malg3ar, Sep 22, 2017
  5. pr1malg3ar Win User

Is there anything under my apps and games that says updates? I recently had an update for the store in mine.
  6. AdustKinkajou76 Win User

Store app isn't working

Same thing with me. Xbox store updated to 96% then disappeared. Now saying needs update or uninstall.
  7. ONyX BlkKnight Win User

First, and isn't this game awesome?

Am I the only one getting a message saying I need a "Content Update"? Because I'm not seeing one in the store.
  8. Emo Goggles Win User

Updating issues

also had same issue trying to update the xbox store. keeps saying needs update but wont go up in percent.
  9. Robert RedXBox Win User

I got my copy of Far Cry 5 disc version at Gamestop, its installed and updated but says I don't own

again the problem is with my physical Xbox One Far Cry 5 game saying in Microsoft store that I don't own it, so I can't rate my store brought game from GameStop. , that's the problem I was trying to report here, today the disc is reading just fine, I uninstalled
    it and then reinstall it, then did the updates but still the Microsoft store is saying that its installed but is not letting me rate it , its still saying that I don't own the game message even thou I have my physical copy of it installed on my Xbox one system.
    I hope that better helps explain the problem so it can be fixed in the next updates if that's possible, or this problem needs to be fixed maybe in the next Xbox one system updates if its a bug in the Microsoft store app or if its a bug in our physical copy's
    of far cry 5 game, the update for this game so far was small it said under 200mb in the patch file size that it needed to download, unlike my other Xbox one games that seem to have updates in 20GBs instead at least a few of them, it was smaller patch it need
    to download, so far anyway.

I hope this problem can be fixed but again the lack of it saying that I don't own it in Microsoft store doesn't effect it being playable, no problems playing the game on my system, only problem is just that I can't rate it as far as I can tell on my side of
    this problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox one store says it needs an update - Similar Threads - store says needs

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  6. How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it...: How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it does not support 16-bit apps? 2924f122-46ba-4d2a-8e4c-bdfa8abbb4f6
  7. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  8. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  9. I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...: I bought the Java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store. When they were installing I deleted/stopped the installation of Java as I didn't think my laptop would run it. Later I decided to try...
  10. I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...: I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need to buy the games 547f5025-e3c7-4924-84a0-53dcccf0dd63