Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages

Discus and support Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple weeks ago, I had disabled my xbox live, because first my power supply died, then after fixing that seemed the xbox one wasn't displaying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Torin Baana, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Torin Baana
    Torin Baana Guest

A couple weeks ago, I had disabled my xbox live, because first my power supply died, then after fixing that seemed the xbox one wasn't displaying signal so looked to need support. Actually got the xbox one running again, however when I go to the store and
    click on a game or app, I get the top menu items (like the icon showing downloads) but nothing from the game/app page loads, you'll see the spinning circle for a moment then nothing more. Don't see this being a live issue, but re-enabled live and set up autorenew,
    same problem. Tried powering down the xbox with the power cable removed, reset the modem/router, and still won't load any of the pages. Store loads, I can see the games listed, but past that nothing. Already missed the xbox 360 freebie game which I really
    wanted but at this point, the entire stores contents are locked out to me without an error. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Torin Baana, Feb 16, 2018
  2. TinkerBell
    TinkerBell Guest
    Tapatalk for Mobile

I purchased Tapatalk a while back and installed it to my Galaxy Note II Phone from the Google app store. It is a great app for those who use forums because it helps keep an eye on few of your forums without you having to load web-pages, etc. Awesome app!!!! Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages :)

TinkerBell, Feb 16, 2018
  3. JDot89
    JDot89 Guest
    TV from Sky not available on Xbox One S

I'm trying to install TV from Sky on my Xbox One S. When I search on the app store it isn't there, and when I use a browser to try and get to it from the app store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/tv-from-sky/9vwgnh0vbzs8)
    it says it isn't found, despite the page saying it's available on Xbox One. Any idea what's going on?

JDot89, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages

Hi there Torin,

Please try a soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and content to avoid having to download them again. Any changes with this experience after that?

If not and you're still experiencing this, please send us your Detailed Network Stats (Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics) as seen on your Xbox One console so we can take a closer look into this with you.

Mister Cazador, Mar 8, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there Torin,

Please try a soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and content to avoid having to download them again. Any changes with this experience after that?

If not and you're still experiencing this, please send us your Detailed Network Stats (Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics) as seen on your Xbox One console so we can take a closer look into this with you.
  6. tikiwuku Win User

Army of Two

The Microsoft store page says its available for free, but when I click on it the store switches to germany (I'm from Austria) and Army of Two isn't available there.

When I access the marketplace via Xbox One or Windows 10 Xbox app I see the game, but it costs 20€.
  7. rickyhull Win User

game pass not working

The gaming service app isn't in Microsoft store anymore page is there option to install update uninstall has gone
  8. SplinteredMind Win User

Microsoft Store asking me to repurchase a game I just bough

Yes. When I am in the Store app and lick "View Account", it loads the website and I can see the game purchase in the "Order History" page.
  9. Lord Snowcone Win User

Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

Thanks for taking the time to respond Danny. The issue isn't with my console. I am trying to buy Left for Dead 2 online on the xbox store. When I go to buy the game the page loads infinitely and the purchase does not go through.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages - Similar Threads - Store isn't loading

2. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  3. Digital store isn't showing my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital store isn't showing my purchases: Around 30 of my digital games from xbox one are not showing up on Series X. I have the only one account and I checked order history and the games don't show up there either, yet I defenetly bought...
  4. Microsoft Store Roblox isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox isn't working: Unfortunately, there seems to be a glitch that keeps players from voice chatting on the Microsoft version of Roblox. I really have a problem in the browser version of roblox, so I opted for the...
  5. Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS: Hello, I am using Windows 10 since 2016 and I always tried to use Windows Store's apps so I can get the best support for my apps, like GeForce Experience, Xbox Game Bar, etc... But one thing I've...
  6. I keep receiving mail saying there is some promotion but whey I go to my store there isn't

in XboX Insiders
    I keep receiving mail saying there is some promotion but whey I go to my store there isn't: Prince of PersiaAcheter maintenant !L’offre se termine le févr. 21.9,49 € 2,37 € Then I go to store and it's still 9,49 submitted by /u/BenoitAdam [link] [comments]
  7. Why isn't assassin's creed odyssey Kronos pack showing up in my helix store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't assassin's creed odyssey Kronos pack showing up in my helix store: OK so I need help I downloaded the Kronos pack for ac odyssey however when I downloaded it it did not show up in the helix store under owned and to add to my predicament I tried to restart my game...
  8. Microsoft store isn't letting me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store isn't letting me install: Hello, So every time I go into Microsoft store and click on a game to install it shows me Get The Xbox App, but I don't want or need the Xbox app, I try to exit out and everything it still takes...
  9. My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store.: I was trying to buy a game from the microsoft store, and it asked for a payment option, and I filled it. But, the state in which I live in is just not an option there. If i choose any other state,...
  10. A Xbox 360 game I bought on the Microsoft store isn't appearing in the "My Games" tab and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Xbox 360 game I bought on the Microsoft store isn't appearing in the "My Games" tab and I...: Hey there, I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution recently on the Microsoft Store. I tried downloading it on my Xbox 360 today, but it isn't showing up in the "My Games" tab. I searched it up on the...